Best Car Service Center in Your City

Please suggest a service centre for hyundai in Chennai

I own a hyundai eon, purchased in 2012 and it has run around 35000 kms. Five service iterations are over(three with Express hyundai, OMR and two with Vinayak Hyundai,Chrompet) and sixth one is due. I have spent nearly 50k during these service trips(the expense included body shop works for 25k) and I feel that I have been conned to pay more than required.
Please suggest a good service centre, where we can get value for the money spent. The requirement is to do a periodic maintenance and a body shop work.

Re: Please suggest a service centre for hyundai in Chennai

I own a hyundai eon, purchased in 2012 and it has run around 35000 kms. Five service iterations are over(three with Express hyundai, OMR and two with Vinayak Hyundai,Chrompet) and sixth one is due. I have spent nearly 50k during these service trips(the expense included body shop works for 25k) and I feel that I have been conned to pay more than required.
Please suggest a good service centre, where we can get value for the money spent. The requirement is to do a periodic maintenance and a body shop work.
Please suggest.

Top Bottom