Best Car Perfume?

350Z

Core Team
i suggest Glade/Blade (i dunno how to spell it) Sport!
it is a good brand and have been using in my Civic since 4 years. Life is bad though. Have to refill every 2-3 months!
It looks that most of the car perfumes last for max. 3-4 months only.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I keep my trekking boots in the boot area ... so the necessity.
But I realized that there was a faint smell of the Mogra in the passenger area too, and it was a nice smell.
oh then it really will be needing a perfume ;) yours is a hatch, i have seen some people keeping some air freshner in their boots of sedan!

Thread Starter #19
Guys, Sorry for not able to post replies in this post for so long.

Thanks a lot to all of you. Thats lot of options and I would like to try them.

To start of with, will go with Ambi-pur. When that reaches its time to refill, shall try something else.
This post is going to help me a lot at that time. [:)]

Cheers to all. [thumbsup]

what are the reputed brands available in india for bottle perfumes and one more thing! i have seen those kind of perfumes also which can be hanged on the IRVM of car!

Thread Starter #21
what are the reputed brands available in india for bottle perfumes and one more thing! i have seen those kind of perfumes also which can be hanged on the IRVM of car!
IMHO, we should not hang anything to the IRVM. It will easily obscure the view and you can never guess the consequences.

But I have never seen any hangable perfumes. Is it available commonly?

yes i think they are available easily in some good car accessory stores and hey, that it not big but just small rectangle shape. i don't think there should be any cause of worry to hang something in IRVMS as long as it is small enough. many many people hang something or another in their IRVMs!

I too use ambipur. Gets exhausted in 45days. And imo even if it wont get exhausted, i would have gone for new fragrance.

I have tried 8 to 10 car perfumes and all did not perform well. They only one satisfying is "my shaldan". This is the one that freshens the car.
Any other brands?

i think i have heard this name before. can you give us some link and why is it better? say a short review?

i think i have heard this name before. can you give us some link and why is it better? say a short review?
This is very common in shops. Here's the link www.myshaldanairfresheners.com

This one gives out a pleasant smell and keeps the car fresh. For other perfumes, when I enter the car, I always keep this near the blower to get the smell except for ambi pur (But no good fragrances with them). Try this one. I anyways use this only and am completely satisfied.

initially i had a big bottle of something called "my tone grace". then i went for ambipur. put in some 15-20 refills for ambi pur till date. but now getting bored of ambi pur. will buy something else when i go to bangy next month.

350Z

Core Team
This is very common in shops. Here's the link Untitled Document

This one gives out a pleasant smell and keeps the car fresh. For other perfumes, when I enter the car, I always keep this near the blower to get the smell except for ambi pur (But no good fragrances with them). Try this one. I anyways use this only and am completely satisfied.
I think it was My shaldan only which I found at Carnation, The price is somewhere around Rs.400 - 500 but I didn't went for it. Shall try this one next time. Naveen, How long does it lasts?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom