Best Car & Bike Insurance Company in India?

What do you think, which is the Best vehicle insurance company in India?

• Bajaj-Allianz

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Tata-AIG

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • IFFCO-Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • ICICI-Lombard

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Reliance

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • HDFC-Agro

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Govt. Insurance comp. - United insurance etc.

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Re: Best Car and Bike Insurance Company in India?

The best way to find the best vehicle insurance company in India is to approach some reputed insurance brokers in India providing professional insurance advisory services. They will give a clear and an unbiased comparison between all the insurance companies and accordingly suggest the best insurance scheme based on individual requirements.

Re: Difference Between LTT and OTT Road Tax?

I always wonder why do a vehicle Insurance cost MORE from the dealer than other side Insurance seller. Any Idea?

350Z

Core Team
Re: Vehicle Insurance - General Questions / Discussion

Anyone has an experience with L&T Insurance? Their quote looks quite tempting compared with other well-established firms.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Got the insurance done from L&T. The experience has been quite positive and professional so far. Would love to continue with them in future it remains the same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fiat and tata owners please re-confirm with the insurance companies that they dont have a special depreciation on tata and fiat in case of total loss or on major claims.
Reliance do have a special depreciation on tata and fiat i lost 50000k on my punto on total loss.
I would suggest to take insurance from the dealer itself even if it cost you more.
If your car is a fiat or punto then they will give you TATA AIG or any other that bring no harm to your claim.
This my experience i dont want to debate on this.

Hi
My punto is insured under SBI General. When i purchased the car the insurance was free and the provider was Future Genarali . Heard lot of horror stories about them in various forums and so decided to change

Dear All,
I need a help and expert opinion from you. My friend owns Maruti's ALTO 2007 and with "NATIONAL INSURANCE" .He today had a minor accident in which his car bumped into a manhole. The engine oil tube broke off and engine oil leaked. Being a new driver he could not identify the red signal on the odometer and continued to drive the car. The car stopped after a few kilometers and refused to start. A mechanic has told that the car engine's piston has locked in between and has damaged the whole engine which needs a change in total-charging about 25000/-
Insurance from maruti's insurance company - can he get a claim for the amount. The maruti dealer has told that this damage will NOT be covered under insurance

Can you send some more details? Where is the car now?If it is with the dealer now, did you explain about the hit on the man-hole and is it registered under the accident or under breakdown at the dealer?Is the engine seperated from the chassis?
If the job card is registered under the breakdown or service then there is no chance to get a claim from the dealer. dont worry post the details.

Dear Alexddas,
Alto LXI is now with the service center, who has received the car jotting down the car details (not the accidental claim).On Monday the insurance person will come to take the details of the car and the accidental claim. Engine has not been separated and Job card has not been made.
Pls suggest

Dear Alexddas,
Alto LXI is now with the service center, who has received the car jotting down the car details (not the accidental claim).On Monday the insurance person will come to take the details of the car and the accidental claim. Engine has not been separated and Job card has not been made.
Pls suggest
If the job card is not been made and if the dealer is waiting for the insurance survayor to come then you have a 100% chance of getting the claim, only thing you have to do is to convince him that it was hit on the manhole accidently and to show him the exact place it occurred.

If the job card is not been made and if the dealer is waiting for the insurance survayor to come then you have a 100% chance of getting the claim, only thing you have to do is to convince him that it was hit on the manhole accidently and to show him the exact place it occurred.
Thanks,
I have informed my friend about this. Lets see what happens. Will keep you and the forum informed,
Thanks Again

Top Bottom