Best Broadband Plan By Reliance

Its a good plan. I am a user of Reliance BB 3G data dongle (was using Tata before) and reliance experience is vastly better. At least in this division the company has changed for the better in the last 2 years.
Just compare the websites of Reliance and Airtel. Reliance site is much more user friendly.
The only problem with wired BB is that Reliance does not have coverage in all areas of Kolkata.

Thread Starter #3
Its a good plan. I am a user of Reliance BB 3G data dongle (was using Tata before) and reliance experience is vastly better. At least in this division the company has changed for the better in the last 2 years.
Just compare the websites of Reliance and Airtel. Reliance site is much more user friendly.
The only problem with wired BB is that Reliance does not have coverage in all areas of Kolkata.
That's good but i hear they blocked the torrent before the film launched from their production house. Is it true?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
t
That's good but i hear they blocked the torrent before the film launched from their production house. Is it true?
Yes they block the torrents when new reliance entertainment movies gets released. I don't know if it's completely banned or not.

But 2mbps at 699 is a great option. I pay 750 rupees after tax and get just 512kbps. I have a mtnl connection.

Thread Starter #6
t

Yes they block the torrents when new reliance entertainment movies gets released. I don't know if it's completely banned or not.

But 2mbps at 699 is a great option. I pay 750 rupees after tax and get just 512kbps. I have a mtnl connection.
Same here for me but my connection is BSNL.

Top Bottom