Best Bajaj Showroom / Service Centre in Bangalore?

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have decided to buy Pulsar 180 next month.
Please suggest me the best Bajaj service centre and showroom in Bangalore and also any prior experience with various Bajaj dealers in Bangalore. [:)]

Thanks in advance

If you want instant delivery of bikes, head out to VST motors on good shed road.
He will give you a test drive on the bike you wish to.
We got the bike in 6 hours flat including registration.

Thread Starter #4
I purchased from Amba Bajaj but it's not so good. What I heard that Kalyani and Khivraj are good one.
If you want instant delivery of bikes, head out to VST motors on good shed road.
He will give you a test drive on the bike you wish to.
We got the bike in 6 hours flat including registration.
Great. Thanks for your inputs. Any suggestion(s) for service centres for good after sales service?

I did purchase my Pulsar 150 on 2006 from Amba Bajaj. From day one i am doing regular service with Amba Bajaj only. First two years i did with Garapalya service station and later shifted to BTM as it is convenient for me to go my office from Amba Bajaj BTM. My experience with BTM Amba Bajaj was good till last month when i got a bill of Rs 2000 for a general service including oil change. But one thing is sure, the supervisors there are helpfull and ready to have a test ride before taking it for service. That gesture make us feel comfortable to let them do the rest. However i can feel the difference in riding now even thouh i feel that their charges were coparatively more than others...

I did purchase my Pulsar 150 on 2006 from Amba Bajaj. From day one i am doing regular service with Amba Bajaj only. First two years i did with Garapalya service station and later shifted to BTM as it is convenient for me to go my office from Amba Bajaj BTM. My experience with BTM Amba Bajaj was good till last month when i got a bill of Rs 2000 for a general service including oil change. But one thing is sure, the supervisors there are helpfull and ready to have a test ride before taking it for service. That gesture make us feel comfortable to let them do the rest. However i can feel the difference in riding now even thouh i feel that their charges were coparatively more than others...

I too purchased in 2006 Oct from Amba Bajaj GB Pallya. Servicewise it's good till free service afterwards they will shoot up your bills.

I too purchased in 2006 Oct from Amba Bajaj GB Pallya. Servicewise it's good till free service afterwards they will shoot up your bills.
But I never got such manipulated bills. My bills were always within 800 if oil change required. Otherwise they used to charge less than 500 including cost of Break shoe which i always keen to get replaced in every 1500 Km. Last time I got a bill of 1960 which includes Engine Oil, Starter overhauling, fork Oil, Clutch cable replacement etc... But, I wasn't aware of changing fork oil and fork balancing when i left my bike with them for service. Normally they used to call me in case if something extra needs to be done which did not happen this time. But I can feel some difference in Fork after that service. It became so smooth in both rear and front shocks.

Thread Starter #8
But I never got such manipulated bills. My bills were always within 800 if oil change required. Otherwise they used to charge less than 500 including cost of Break shoe which i always keen to get replaced in every 1500 Km. Last time I got a bill of 1960 which includes Engine Oil, Starter overhauling, fork Oil, Clutch cable replacement etc... But, I wasn't aware of changing fork oil and fork balancing when i left my bike with them for service. Normally they used to call me in case if something extra needs to be done which did not happen this time. But I can feel some difference in Fork after that service. It became so smooth in both rear and front shocks.

Cool. Looks like I will be visiting Amba Bajaj BTM soon. Thanks everyone!!

Best Bajaj Sales and Service in Bangalore now

hi team,

am looking for a good sales and after sales exp for my first purchase from bajaj in bangalore.

kindly put your inputs for the best showroom and service centre

i have seen a very old thread running but am looking for 2015 or late last year exp

thanks

Top Bottom