Best Airport in India?

Best Air Port in India?

• Total voters
Hyderabad have it, it also have Namaz reading place, RSM, bangalore may also have, well I dont need to check as I dont smoke or drink [lol]my BAD HABBIT
Nicely wrapped pics of various airports.
Well even i dont smoke/drink hence my vote remains the same.

hyderabad does not have smoking Zone. Mumbai do have smoking Zone.
hyderabad do have smoking zone,friend.It is in the passenger waiting zone after the security-check area.When you are entering the zone from the security checking area, turn left,after few feet you will find a signage of smoking zone which is a figure imprint and not a typed-letter one,which we generally see in airports.Even the NAMAZ reading room also have figure imprint signage.If you cant find,ask any airport personnel there,they will help you.[:)]

Old thread this, but I had to make a short day trip to Bangalore, and I must say, I was disappointed with the set-up there, specifically in the following two areas.
1) Waiting facilities ... not enough common areas seating
2) Security Check : Not enough check points, huge line as a result.
3) Facilities for Laptop charging etc. PATHETIC : Inside the secure area, there are a total of ONLY 6 plug points that you can use, for laptops or phone chargers or whatever.
4) Very poor wifi ... very low download rates. Even my TAI updates were taking forever to load!!
(All this is of course in comparison to Delhi, which had my vote)
Good things of course is a good choice of eateries, and some decent stores, but no smoking area yet ... came to know that it is under construction!!

i like the bangalore airport the most followed by the mumbai airport.

but fact is that bangalore airport is 40kms away from the city causing inconvenience to passengers. mumbai airport is right in the middle of the city. advantage is that travelling time is reduced but disadvantage is that there is no scope for expansion of the airport.

Yes Mumbai is pretty good when compared to Chennai!! But the only problem is as it is situated in the centre of the city there is every chance that you got stuck up in peak hour traffic! I visited Mumbai airport only once that too recently and the only drawback i found was this traffic rest everything was fine!!

350Z

Core Team
Mumbai Airport is fine but I don't find it as well maintained as of Delhi and Yeah, The traffic in Bombay is pathetic. Last time when I went there, We had to spend 15-20 Mins in the traffic Jam and Rajeev, Your Mumbai Taxi walas are expert in looting the tourists and Bangy has even pathetic condition.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom