Bergmann Hurricane Car Vacuum Cleaner Review

Somehow after purchase I didn't use Bergmann tornado till date because I went for service and used car very less. But what a disaster product it is. How are other people saying its good? I hav never used such a worst product in my life [anger]. It doesn't even suck dust 1mm far from it. Even the Bergmann car holder I purchased isn't upto the mark. No more Bergmann products for me. They are just cheating in India selling sub standard product using Germany brand name. Chinese for me next time :frown:

Thread Starter #33
It doesn't even suck dust 1mm far from it.
Hey Abhishek,
Sorry to hear that, but my Hurricane does the job pretty good. Portable car vacuum cleaners, as far as I know, will suck only when dirt is within its suction window. There were several owners using Tornado without any issues, probably your unit is faulty or has air leaks anywhere. If that is the case, please initiate a warranty claim if yours is less than a year.

Hey Abhishek,
Sorry to hear that, but my Hurricane does the job pretty good. Portable car vacuum cleaners, as far as I know, will suck only when dirt is within its suction window. There were several owners using Tornado without any issues, probably your unit is faulty or has air leaks anywhere. If that is the case, please initiate a warranty claim if yours is less than a year.
Its sucking but the suction power is damn low. Tried with and without attachment. Will check with Bergmann but I doubt they would provide warranty since its bought online from Amazon (Return period over)

I second Prabhagar on his thoughts. Abhishek probably you recieved an underperforming product because everybody whom I have lent the vacuum have commended the awesome suction capabilities and a few themselves purchased a new piece !too bad you are out of warranty [thinking]had you tried leaving the engine on when you were using and still found the suction inadequate ?

I second Prabhagar on his thoughts. Abhishek probably you recieved an underperforming product because everybody whom I have lent the vacuum have commended the awesome suction capabilities and a few themselves purchased a new piece !too bad you are out of warranty [thinking]had you tried leaving the engine on when you were using and still found the suction inadequate ?
Thanks. Yes I tried with both engine on and off but it didn't make any difference. I was into Amazon's deal (only 600rs) otherwise should have bought Hurricane. Atleast 100W is needed for a vacuum cleaner to suck anything. Our Home Vacuum cleaner is 1500W (if I remember correctly) so I should not have gone for a 60W thing [frustration]

Thread Starter #37
Its sucking but the suction power is damn low. Tried with and without attachment. Will check with Bergmann but I doubt they would provide warranty since its bought online from Amazon (Return period over)
Product is covered under warranty for 1 year from purchase. Please check your user manual or warranty card for info and raise a claim.

Best way to keep a watch is by downloading the Amazon app and adding the items to 'Wish list' or 'Saved for later' list in it.
Turn on the notifications and the app will notify instantly whenever there is a change in price!. [:)]
Thanks buddy!!!?

I also believe this will be the best way to get the favourable deal.

Thanks a lot for suggesting!!!!!
I too have ran into your situation with some of my online purchases, they are so damn fluctuating.
No still that's not the best way. In this way it becomes like stock market where you know price today is lesser than what it was yesterday but you never know if it could go lower than this.

The best way is that you can use various browser plugins like buyhatke. It gives you price of similar item on various other sites. It also tell history of price, so that you know what was the lowest price for this product. You can create an alert as well. When product reaches your desired price, it notifies you.

Guys after almost a year, is this the vacuum cleaner to go for? A friend of mine bought a mobile charging usb device(or whatever it is called) for his car's 12v joint but it short circuited. Any kinda similar troubles with this vacuum? And can you please suggest a good usb charging point/device for the 12v joint.

Thread Starter #42
Hi akop.4040,
My hurricane still does duty without any fuss. I use it about once or twice a month because my noodle mats prevent mud from entering the carpet floor in most cases.
On the supersonic model, it looks like a modern version from Bergmann but I do not see a flexible pipe for easy use. On the flip side, it has copper core motor, double filtration, longer power cable etc. If you decide to give it a shot, do let us know. [:)]

Hi akop.4040,
My hurricane still does duty without any fuss. I use it about once or twice a month because my noodle mats prevent mud from entering the carpet floor in most cases.
On the supersonic model, it looks like a modern version from Bergmann but I do not see a flexible pipe for easy use. On the flip side, it has copper core motor, double filtration, longer power cable etc. If you decide to give it a shot, do let us know. [:)]
Not inclined towards the supersonic model because it is missing these attachments
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71xflv13BQL._SL1500_.jpg
What is the flexible hose for? And from where to find the service centres for Bergmann?

Thread Starter #44
What is the flexible hose for? And from where to find the service centres for Bergmann?
I agree with you, the new model should have had these accessories as well. I could see 2 uses for the flexible hose:
1. Help clean areas where the entire unit cannot go into.
2. Avoid carrying the unit in hand all the time. It can be kept on the seat or floor while vacuuming.

On the service front, I see an authorized service center under the name 'MatrixOne Brands Pvt Ltd', based out of Mumbai. I just realized I did not uploaded user manual pages in this review which has the service provider address:
User_Manual_01.jpg

User_Manual_02.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you, the new model should have had these accessories as well. I could see 2 uses for the flexible hose:
1. Help clean areas where the entire unit cannot go into.
2. Avoid carrying the unit in hand all the time. It can be kept on the seat or floor while vacuuming.

On the service front, I see an authorized service center under the name 'MatrixOne Brands Pvt Ltd', based out of Mumbai. I just realized I did not uploaded user manual pages in this review which has the service provider address:
View attachment 238787

View attachment 238788
Thank you sir. Since no other member is sharing their reviews, I am going for the Hurricane one. Thanks for your help. I will keep you updated.

Top Bottom