Bentley Continental GT Now in India

Thread Starter #1
Continental gt.JPG

Ultra luxury car maker Bentley Motors will be launching its new Continental GT model in India in April at a price of Rs 2 crore upwards.

The company's dealer Exclusive Motors Pvt Ltd said it could take 5-6 months to deliver the new Continental GT from the date of order. "The price of the new Bentley Continental GT will be approximately Rs 2 crore upwards as the final price will depend on the level of customisation," Exclusive Motors Managing Director Satya Bagla said.

The new Continental GT is a four seater all-wheel drive car powered by a 6 litre petrol engine. Bentley Motors had announced the global launch of the car last September. Besides a host of luxury features, the new Bentley Continental GT boasts of new touchscreen infotainment system with state-of-the-art navigation, Google Maps and entertainment, it said.

Launched in 2003, the first Continental helped to spearhead Bentley's renaissance. Over 22,000 Continental GT models have been delivered to customers worldwide since 2003. In India, Bentley sells other models including the Arnage, which is priced Rs 2.5 crore upwards.

Source: Deccan Herald

Last edited:
Re: All New Bentley Continental GT on April 6th

i really really like new GT veery much!! now it looks so upmarket than ever. it resembles to mulsanne and man look at those huge bumper grills! this is a rockstar. eagerly waiting to catch one someday on our roads. [clap]

The day is tomorrow. Heard that its gonna be priced around 2.1C
Coming with loads of option for alloys and other gimmick stuffs.

Yeah... they have got loads of options buddy. I remember i read it somewhere. Some of the things i couldn't understand [lol]

You got any idea what this Z-stitching is all about. It was there in the option

Yeah... they have got loads of options buddy. I remember i read it somewhere. Some of the things i couldn't understand [lol]

You got any idea what this Z-stitching is all about. It was there in the option
hey z-stitching is like cross stitiching or folded stitching i guess! am saying something like this..

Attachments

Wow.. Thanks for the info dude. This is optional you see. [lol]

hey z-stitching is like cross stitiching or folded stitching i guess! am saying something like this..

350Z

Core Team

Bentley Continental GT is now launched in India at stratospheric price tag of Rs.1.90 Crore. New GT comes equipped with a massive 5,998cc twin-turbo charged W12 Engine which is capable to take this monster from 0 to 100 Kmph in mere 5 Seconds. Enjoy some launch pictures from Indian Autos Blog.

Bentley-Continental-GT-India-3.jpg

Bentley-Continental-GT-India-5.jpg

Bentley-Continental-GT-India-8.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Exclusive Motors launches Bentley Continental GT Speed in India

Exclusive motors pvt. Ltd. Today launched the newest bentley -bentley continental gt speed in india. The new continental gts is an opportunity to set a bold and exciting direction for one of the bentley’s most revered names – the continental. The new 205 mph (329 km/h) gt speed is appealing to driving enthusiasts who place a high value on outright performance, agile handling, distinctive design and sporting luxury. If you love to drive fast, if the exhilaration of a 625ps, 800nm engine and eight-speed close-ratio transmission with 616 horsepower harnessed makes your heart race, this is your car!
Speaking on the occasion mr. Satya bagla, managing director, exclusive motors pvt. Ltd. Says, ‘we are ecstatic to launch the bentley continental gt speed in india. The car has been making waves in the international arena and is sure to impress our customers in the growing indian luxury auto market. The epitome of luxury, bentley with its latest product has produced the most powerful two-door model in the continental family. The new gt speed has supreme levels of performance with no compromise in comfort, refinement, craftsmanship and quality.”

continental gt speed’s w12 engine is a remarkable engine, both for its performance and architecture. Fed by twin-turbochargers, its power driven through the new 8 speed transmission to all four wheels, the gt speed’s w12 offers a full spectrum of performance from whisper quite cruise to snarling full throttle acceleration. Employing a central torsen differential, harnesses the prodigious power and torque of the new gt speed and ensures huge levels of grip and stability whatever the road or weather conditions. The new gt speed delivers lower emissions and 13% better fuel economy than its predecessor without any compromise on refinement or efficiency. The continental gts is the most powerful two-door coupé from the bentley stable. With 21" wheels and lowered suspension, darkened grille and front bumper intakes glinting in the light, the continental gt speed makes no secret of its intent.

With peak power of 625ps, the new continental gt speed is the most powerful model in the current two-door bentley continental family. A full throttle standing start sees 60mph flash past in just 4.0 seconds. The gt speed’s touch screen infotainment system both entertains and informs. At its heart is a 30gb hard drive, which offers up to 15gb of storage space for music as well as a continent’s-worth of mapping data. For the new gt speed, the infotainment system features bentley’s latest software upgrades, including refinements such as point of interest mapping, optional satellite landscape imagery, live traffic data and, where supported, digital radio. The hand-trimmed steering wheel can be adjusted precisely to your reach and shoulder height; the paddle-shift falls easily to hand. And for longer journeys, you will find all the incidental details of switches, touchscreen, stowage and ergonomics make the gt speed a true grand tourer: Relaxing, comfortable and confidence-inspiring.

Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-Front.jpg

Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-Interiors.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And is the V8 here? The W12 is such a fat car. Still this is nothing like anything else out there. Still if you want a quick gt,buy the db9 or vanquish or the California.

I never liked Bentley, looks antique, baba aazam times [lol]. The interiors too are obselete, with no freshnes feel to it. Similar is the reason why I dislike Rolls Royce too, it is now nothing but BMW 7 series with different body.

^^ That is only the ghost. Bently and Rolls are all about class and retro coolness. I dont like bentlys much but I know nothing drives like a bently.

Top Bottom