Bengaluru To Srinagar Possible?

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends and excellent drivers,

I hope you guys are doing good....

Today when I woke up, I had a thought if it is possible to do Bengaluru to Srinagar. I know in today's world everything is possible. But, from practical standpoint, is it doable.

I was planning to visit Amritsar and Srinagar in the month of Feb-2019 in my Mahindra KUV100 NXT.

Can someone let me know how many days would it take just reaching and coming irrespective of the sightseeing ....

Thanks.
Rohit

Today when I woke up, I had a thought if it is possible to do Bengaluru to Srinagar. I know in today's world everything is possible. But, from practical standpoint, is it doable.

I was planning to visit Amritsar and Srinagar in the month of Feb-2019 in my Mahindra KUV100 NXT.

Can someone let me know how many days would it take just reaching and coming irrespective of the sightseeing ....

Thanks.
Rohit
Whatever is possible is definitely doable. You may very well drive from Bangalore to Srinagar. It will be 3000+ Kms single way. You need to plan it as per your long distance driving experience and fatigue level.

As per me for reaching Amritsar itself will take your 4-5 days that too with slight heavy driving everyday. If you plan to break one day for local sight see then you need to add it in plan.

Hi Rohit,

I had this dream to take my humble M-800 to Leh, done all the planning and preparations. But due to some reason had to cancel at the last minute.
You have a great car and there is no reason to doubt about the vehicle.
It is not so difficult once you decide route, food and rest option. Get the vehicle serviced, change the tyres if necessary. It is you to decide how much distance that can be covered in a day. Depending on the route, places and distance it is better to book hotels in advance.

Thanks.
Rohit
Hello Rohit, anything in life is possible even long journeys, once you make up your mind. Do plan to the last detail.

And for further information and inspiration do go through the mother of all travelogues of Sir J Ravi, he has done the golden quadrilateral and NE in his thunderbird and XUV.

All the best.

Thanks.
Rohit
That would be an amazing Roadtrip,a trip to remember forever,just follow your heart and enter wanderlust.
These type of long roadtrips cant be done every year, so plan a lot and get into minute details of your everyday plan,with a plan B in place.
Read a lot of travelogues to get the planning in place.
The month you have selected is perfect time to visit the north,weather would be pleasant and cool,perfect for long roadtrips.
I guess 5 days is the max time it should take to travel with halts and a driving time of 13/14 hrs in a day.
Longer hours of driving would take lesser time.
For eg:
Day 1: Bengaluru to Nagpur
Day 2: Nagpur to Agra
Day 3: Agra to Amritsar
Day 4: Amritsar to Srinagar

All the best for your trip,
keep us updated.

Thread Starter #7
Hello friends,

I am all are doing absolutely fine. We are planning to do this trip in Jan 2019. Me and my wife will be going in KUV100 to Indore first, from where my in-laws would join us. Indeed, it will be more fun.

So, now that I know the route from Bengaluru to Indore, can someone tell me from Indore to Srinagar covering Amritsar, where I intend to visit its 3 famous place's.

Thanks.

Top Bottom