Behind The Scenes – TAI’s Official Reviews

Sam Dinkar said:
@Iron Rock: That was hilarious. But why didn't you tell him to go for the BMW Q5 instead?[lol]
It should be BMW "Q7" since it is rival of X5. X3 is rival of Q5.
Gurrala74 said:
Because he will say immediately that Audi Q5 looks better than that crap BMW Q5[lol][lol]
Do you mean "....Audi Q5 looks better than that crap BMW Q7"?

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Behind the scenes – Renault Duster Road Test Review

A picture is worth a hundred bucks. :biggrin: I filled diesel for just hundred bucks especially to get this snap for the fuel efficiency section.

The fuel station attendant asked no questions and obliged with a pose upon seeing a camera.

Here's the link to our Renault Duster Road Test Review.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice thread, rated 5 stars.

It is always interesting to get a insight of behind the scenes fun/headaches[:D] of the reviewer.

Kudos team for all your efforts to get the best out of the lot. nice exhaustive review and efforts put to make it happen .
many would wait for the reviews to decide upon their next purchase or upgrade.

Again Kudos to the team and keep up the good work.

Thread Starter #27

350Z

Core Team
Nothing is impossible!

Right from the day Hyundai informed us about the Xcent road test, I knew I was going to add a few pictures comparing it with Swift Dzire in our review. It didn’t seem to be a big task either as Dzire can be easily found in every nook and corner of cities. To my great astonishment, that wasn’t the case with us in our two day drive event in Hyderabad. Driving amidst the neat stretches and some traffic, I maintained an eagle eye for a random Dzire with hope to request its driver to oblige but in vain. My companion fully lost the hope after we searched parking lots and some more but my ‘desire’ to find a ‘dzire’ was still on.

We were driving back to airport but somewhere inside I still knew I will find one. Not too late before we were about to reach at destination with car hovering at 80+ Kph on expressway, my eyes caught a silver car for a fraction of a second, parked behind the trees on opposite lane. Heck, I was not even sure if it was a Dzire or just a Swift. Yet, I decided to make a U-Turn (which was some 5 Kms ahead) to check it out. What I witnessed then was absolutely stunning. It was a spanking new Swift Dzire that was just delivered and undergoing rituals by the priest. Next’s what? I parked Xcent right next to fulfill my ‘desire’. The owner of that brand new car was equally delighted too. Goes to show that nothing is impossible if you truly want it!

This is the car. Read Hyundai Xcent Test Drive Review.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Hi Vibhor,

Please keep posting more "Behind The Scenes". Loved to read it and [thumbsup] for the efforts you guys are putting behind each official review.

Top Bottom