Beginning Journey with TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I just joined the TAI family few hours back. I am very happy to start the journey along with fellow automobile enthusiasts. Let me introduce myself.

I am Vivekananthan E. You can call me Vivek. I am from Tamil Nadu and settled in Bangalore for last 10 odd years.I work as Project Manager in Bangalore.

I spend quite a bit a of time learning about cars because I like. I love to go on long drives. I listen to music and watch TV. I consider myself a novice on cars though I have been driving cars for last 10 years. That is one of the reason to join TAI to enhance the knowledge and share experience.

I own a 2004 Hyundai Santro XG (82,000 Kms till date) and a 2011 Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel (46,300 Kms till date). I also own a scooter - Honda Activa.

I have been on few long drives, the longest one was from Bangalore to Shirdi and back. Other drives include:
Bangalore - Kodaikanal
Bangalore - Coorg
Bangalore - Ooty
Bangalore - Munnar
Bangalore - Sringeri - Horandu - Dharmasthala - Kukke Subramanya - Bangalore
Bangalore - Wayanad

I hope to enjoy and have good time interacting with fellow TAI members.

Thank you,
Vivek

350Z

Core Team
Hi Vivek. Nice to have you on board. Hope to catch up often in the travelogue and ownership reviews section with a write-up on the experiences with Vento.

Please do not hesitate to contact the moderators for any support related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hi Vivek. Nice to have you on board. Hope to catch up often in the travelogue and ownership reviews section with a write-up on the experiences with Vento.

Please do not hesitate to contact the moderators for any support related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z. Sure, I would be on the travelogue and ownership section.

Hi Vivek,

Welcome to family and get benefited from forum and also share your great experience with us.

Thanks,
Alok
Thank you Alok.

Hi Vivek, welcome to TAI.
Expecting the ownership reviews and TLs soon.
Thank you Mr.Boss.

I will like to enjoy my interaction learning and also sharing experiences on car and travel.

I consider myself a novice on cars though I have been driving cars for last 10 years. That is one of the reason to join TAI to enhance the knowledge and share experience.
Same here, except I am driving cars since 20 years [lol].
Also never came across any site which is so helping, friendly & informative.

So have a pleasant stay here.

Top Bottom