Be Safe While Driving and Clicking Pics

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Be safe While Driving & Clicking Pics.

Buddies,

All of us undoubtedly are hardcore enthusiasts when it comes to anything related to automobiles. Any exotic or forum sticker-ed car or any test car when seen on roads we often try and capture it and many times we put ourselves and other motorists at risk by intentionally increasing the speed of our vehicles just to capture the car/bike. As much as it satisfies our enthusiasm about automobiles it also endangers our lives as the moment something that shall distract us from driving it can result in a awful and awkward situation.

If you are in passenger seat and a chauffeur or family or friend is driving then too it is imperative not to push either of them to increase the speed just for a pic. It is always safe to be in-line with safe driving on roads and come what may but nothing means more important than being safe first. I have come across many times and in fact myself indulged in clicking sticker-ed cars and exotics on roads at times by increasing the speed but thankfully nothing awful happened and I thank god for making me realize the importance of safe driving before it was too late.

Clicking pictures while on the drive is a good thing provided it does not interfere with your/others safety. We can click any exotic car/bike ample number of times provided we are safe and sound first. The momentary rush of adrenaline is at times really a disaster. Also, many times, it hinders the privacy of the other car driver because he/she is unable to understand your intentions behind the clicking of picture and this may make the situation worse as well. Those who are driving on the road may not necessarily be aware of automotive forums and websites and would even question your act. Hence as a responsible motorists we should make it a point never to violate anyone's privacy for a vested interest. As much as we need our privacy so do others.

There is a very thin line between being enthusiastic and being obsessed. Enthusiasm is a good thing where as being highly obsessed and really care-free is not good really. So, as a part of a respected automotive forum, I put forward my thoughts in benefit of all automotive enthusiasts. I do understand that my suggestions and thoughts about being safe when clicking pics on the drive might appear too good to be true but the fact still remains that if one is alive only then can one enjoy his hobby, remain enthusiastic and live the passion.

In today’s advanced technological age, privacy has gone for a toss big time and with the advanced gadgets flying around all this snapping and scooping has become far easier but at the same time it has become dangerous too so lastly, all I would say is, be safe and drive safe. You may spot an exceptional vehicle again but do not stake your or other’s lives for it.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom