Battle of SUVs: Yeti vs Santa-Fe vs X1, and more!

Which is the all-rounder SUV?

• Skoda Yeti

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hyundai Santa-Fe

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Ford Endeavour

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Chevrolet Captiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki Vitara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda CR-V

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Nissan X-Trial

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Toyota Fortuner

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • BMW X1

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
:stupid:
Skoda Yeti Hyundai Santa-Fe
Ford Endeavour
Chevrolet Captiva
Suzuki Vitara
Honda CR-V
Nissan X-Trial
Toyota Fortuner

are they really suv?

if so please anyone tell me what is an suv... sports utility vehicle..what kind of sports exactly..offroad ?

i am badly confused ...

My vote: The Toyota Fortuner. Its Blazing looks speaks for itself. Its a Stunner! I cant think of one car in this segment that can beat this. A new car has to be born soon or this is going to rule for many years!

:stupid:
Skoda Yeti Hyundai Santa-Fe
Ford Endeavour
Chevrolet Captiva
Suzuki Vitara
Honda CR-V
Nissan X-Trial
Toyota Fortuner

are they really suv?

if so please anyone tell me what is an suv... sports utility vehicle..what kind of sports exactly..offroad ?

i am badly confused ...
All of these can be called an SUV as all of them come with good GC & 4x4/AWD capability. Some of them are softroaders, like the captiva, CRV, Yeti but nevertheless they can be still called as SUVs.

Out of the lot, i wont call the Yeti an SUV as it looks very puny in real life. Even my scorpio looks a full size bigger. GC just seems to be enough & off roading capability is limited. Endy & Fortuner is a proper off roader.

Out of the lot, i wont call the Yeti an SUV as it looks very puny in real life
exactly ,thanks raj. company is a demanding a premium for what car is not capable of. the tag suv is being certainly misused on couple of them.

what i feel is suv should have sure footed perfomance with special suspensions and stiff body , hope these car do abide with such basic qualities ,as they have power and looks but remaining things-i doubt them!!!

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
Whenever we read the term ‘SUV’, immediately a huge and muscular 4x4 clicks in our mind, but nowadays, the story is not always so. The SUV segment is divided into further sub-segments, like Soft roader. Even though the cars like Yeti, Vitara, Captiva etc. do not offer that much ‘solid’ stance, but if not an SUV, which other segment do they belong to?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23

350Z

Core Team
BMW X1 has been now included in the list. In case anybody is willing to change their vote, please post here and it will be done. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom