Barack Obama's Cadillac Limo "Beast" Gets Stuck

Thread Starter #1
=_=! it got stuck in that small speed breaker . As TheTraveller said they sould have tested here in india first if car can survive indian roads its good to go any where :biggrin:

haha i found this news very funny! i was seeing on some indian news channel but as usual, they were over-hyping the whole scene. but it is still a car and cars can occasionally get stuck at speed breakers so what is the big deal here?

The incident highlighted how vulnerable the safest Limo in the world is.Also this car is built on a top kick truck chassis yet the ground clearance is low reminds me of 1950s Cars which were too low for speed breaker.

350Z

Core Team
Ouch. That was a real bad day for that Cadillac. Apparently, the car has fairly well ground clearance (and perhaps more than 7 Series?) but that’s not the problem here. It’s clearly visible in the video that longer wheelbase is the culprit here and not the ground clearance of the car. Nonetheless, all is well if the end is well. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

well this was funny but theres no assurance obama was in it 'coz there are more cadillacs behind it like this! and anybody saw they hid recue part for public with big truck?? [;)]

Obama's limousine breaks down

Guys, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this news. I am sure GM-Cadillac made 'Beast' will now fare poor in JD Power rankings. [lol]

US President Barack Obama lost his first choice of wheels, after one of his hulking armoured limousines broke down in Israel.

The US Secret Service was forced to fly another vehicle in from Jordan where it was waiting for the US leader, who will travel to the neighbouring country after wrapping up his visit to the Jewish state.

"One of our protective vehicles experienced mechanical problems in Israel," said Edwin Donovan, a secret service spokesman.

"This is why we bring multiple vehicles and a mechanic on all trips," Donovan said, while saying the president's itinerary was not affected by the breakdown, which happened before he arrived in Israel.

Obama's limousine breaks down in Israel! - Obama's limousine breaks down in Israel! | The Economic Times

Attachments

Top Bottom