Bangaloreans - Please Raise Your Hand!!

Yep! I agree that B'lore is not a tourist place. But you have lot of malls like Forum, Garuda & B'lore Central.

M.G Road & Brigade Road. B'lore is more over a shopping city & not tourist place [thumbsup]

But i really wonder that you had language problems, you know hindi well & all most 80% of people in B'lore knows minimum 4 languages (Hindi,Kannada, Tamil, Telegu & English) [cheers]
I am from Hyd but in Bangalore from past 8 yrs. Trust me, my 23yrs of luv towards hyd changed in these 8 yrs. I cannot even imagine moving out of Bangalore for more than a week... This is one best place to stay in India..

Bangaloreans add me to your group :)
You are always welcome buddy,join us for the meet that's going to be held in January.

I am from Hyd but in Bangalore from past 8 yrs. Trust me, my 23yrs of luv towards hyd changed in these 8 yrs. I cannot even imagine moving out of Bangalore for more than a week... This is one best place to stay in India..
[clap]

BTW members,we are organizing a second meet from the forum on January for new year celebration if you are interested please join us and confirm your presence here:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/tai-member-meets/5688-new-year-blore-meet-08-01-12-a.html

Hi Bengaluru buddies,
I'm a newbie to this forum and Bengaluru too. Include me in your future meets after Feb 2012 as I'm in USA here for a project. Hoping to meet you all soon.

Drive Safe!

Top Bottom