Bangalore to Coonoor Route Suggestion

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,
I am planning a trip to Coonoor on Aug 15-17. Can you suggest me the route, present condition of them, places to visit? It will be mostly a leisurely drive with me and wife. Is it feasible to visit Mudhumalai forest on the way to Coonoor? I will be staying in our Company's Holiday homes :), near SIMs park, Coonoor.

Any idea how is the weather, is going to rain all day?

Hi Friends,
I am planning a trip to Coonoor on Aug 15-17. Can you suggest me the route, present condition of them, places to visit? It will be mostly a leisurely drive with me and wife. Is it feasible to visit Mudhumalai forest on the way to Coonoor? I will be staying in our Company's Holiday homes :), near SIMs park, Coonoor.

Any idea how is the weather, is going to rain all day?
Hi
The shortest route to coonoor from blr is via mysore-nanjangund-gundlupet-bandipur-masinagudi-ooty-coonoor and the distance about 290 kms. The roads are ok except a few kms in nanjankund. Masinagudi - Ooty road is very steep and has more hairpin bends Mudumalai is very close to Bandipur and u can cover it enroute. there r organised safari in Mudumalai available early morning probably u can get the details from the website

Top Bottom