Bangalore To Club Mahindra, Thekkady

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

Good Evening!!

I hope all are doing absolutely fine....

Next month, finally I got available accommodation in Club Mahindra - Thekkady, which is in Kerala.

I assume some of you might have already been there....(assuming...)

I will be travelling along with my better half in Mahindra KUV100.

As far as I know I have to take route:-

Bangalore- Hosur- Salem-????

Please let me know further......Good divided roads will be preferred....

Regards,
Rohit Joshi

Re: Bangalore to Club Mahindra - Thekkady

Next month, finally I got available accommodation in Club Mahindra - Thekkady, which is in Kerala. As far as I know I have to take route:-
Bangalore- Hosur- Salem-????
What, you finished your Indore trip already? And planning the next one, wow man! Gifted workplace! (or) you are utilising the Club Mahindra offer (came along with when buying KUV) within the 1 year?

Bangalore - Hosur - Salem - Namakkal - Karur - Dindigul - Batlagundu - Theni - Cumbum - Kumily. Bangalore - Dindigul is a divided 4 lane highway, the max possible. Rest is a wide 2 lane + winding sections when you cross Western Ghats. Last I heard (Mar 18) that the roads were fine. Usually most TN SH are in good condition (definitely motor-able).

Thread Starter #3

Hello CasualSurfer,

Well Indore trip is gonna be in the month of Sept-2018. This one is gonna be either in Aug or Oct.

I am a Club Mahindra member....so yea...Thekkady was left to explore...
Thanks for the route....

Regards,
Rohit J

The road from Dindigul to Cumbum is really good even though it is a 2 lane highway. You only need to be careful of two wheelers. Nearing Kumily you will get the ghat roads, but it is only a short distance. So overall a good drive. Enjoy.

I suggest you reconsider your decision to visit Kerela now , seeing the devastation the state has undergone. Carefully check the route if everything is ok before you start.

Thread Starter #9
Hello Anshuman and my dear friends,

I hope you guys are doing absolutely fine!!

Yes, I have cancelled my trip to Thekkady and thereby bookings have been cancelled.

Feeling sad, but fact is fact. Praying for the state of Kerala and Coorg to get out of the bad phase they are going through....

Regards,
Rohit J

Top Bottom