Bangalore To Agumbe 3 Days Trip

nice pics. Pictures are so nice that I am having nostalgic feeling now, I am very familiar with South Kannada as studied in MIT-Manipal. Visited all the places during 2001-2005 by bike, omg what were those days. In MIT u can survive without food but not without petrol in your bikes.
Varun, did you visit Manipal and Udipi-Lord Krishna Temple? If yes please post some pics of Manipal.

Fantastic Places Dude.. Surely I'll visit those places soon in my Vista[:)]

I'll definetely contact you for the route during my journey [;)]

Fantastic Places Dude.. Surely I'll visit those places soon in my Vista[:)]

I'll definetely contact you for the route during my journey [;)]
It's surely is Appu, you will have a great experience to explore KA. Anyway put up a new thread when you plan your journey, we have many members from Mangalore who will guide you too!

nice pics. Pictures are so nice that I am having nostalgic feeling now, I am very familiar with South Kannada as studied in MIT-Manipal. Visited all the places during 2001-2005 by bike, omg what were those days. In MIT u can survive without food but not without petrol in your bikes.
Varun, did you visit Manipal and Udipi-Lord Krishna Temple? If yes please post some pics of Manipal.
I usually do Manipal-Karakala route, during my visit to Karkala or Udupi.

Buns in Manipal, is irresistible.

Here is a link to my T'log to Goa, via Udupi:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-mercara-coorg-mangalore-goa-2.html#post41531

Last edited:
I missed this thread. Nice travelogue. A wonderful pictures. Please post more.
Varun, you're such a popular DIY expert, you wont be spared even in your travelogue. [:)]

Hey Varun! Sorry for delayed reply buddy! Agumbe is one my favorite destinations in Karnataka! Nice pics and waiting for some more of them.

Top Bottom