Bangalore Meet

Thread Starter #16
i am in bangalore today but going back to my place tomorrow. but having plans to come during the last weekend. my attendance depends upon the dates of the meet.
Harsha, I think its not going to happend very quickly. Keep checking this thread for dates.

I'll come if I can.
But my problems:
Weekdays except Friday - Not possible. I'll be in school and will have plenty of Homework back home.
This Sat & Sun, also NP cuz I won't be in Bangy.

I hope the venue won't be too far from Indiranagar.

Anyway, what's the plan? Lunch? Dinner? Coffee? Tea? Breakfast? Or no food at all?
The meet will happend only during weekends.
Venue/dates/plans needs to be decided. Keep giving your preferences.

I will come if anyone else from delhi comes.
I cant come alone.
I suggest, why don't you plan to meet in Delhi itself.

350Z

Core Team
Definitely we will but whenever the time comes. And that will be a Mega meet, I assure. :smile: RSM, Sorry for your Bangalore thread being Hi-Jacked by Delhi’tes! I’ll soon put here the list of active members from Bangalore so that it’d be easy for you all to plan and discuss.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Definitely we will but whenever the time comes. And that will be a Mega meet, I assure. :smile: RSM, Sorry for your Bangalore thread being Hi-Jacked by Delhi’tes! I’ll soon put here the list of active members from Bangalore so that it’d be easy for you all to plan and discuss.

Drive Safe,
350Z
That'd be great. Thanks a ton!

350Z

Core Team
List of members from whom we can expect participation for meet:

• Arkin Young
  • Anwar
  • Black Beauty
  • Fiat-Yamaha
  • Ganesh Srinivasan
  • Honda_Machine
  • JammyD
  • Maverick
  • Mukeshus
  • Ragha2010
  • RSM
  • Sachinj12
  • Sriharsha
  • Sudhir
  • Vikasnair
  • V_ram
Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
I think we need to get the things stimulated up here. The members whom I personally expect to be at the meet include Arkin, Black beauty, Fiat Yamaha, Honda_Machine, JammyD, Mukesh, (Ragha2010 Maybe?), RSM and sriharsha. Let the meet be small but idea is to make it a successful one. The named members are requested to post their preferred dates for next month here at the earliest. My suggestion – How about the Sunday, 8th August 2010?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom