Bangalore Meet on 27th November (Report on Pg.10)

Please confirm and pick the prefered date.

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
All you planned for Bangalore meet and the meet went to sleep silently is it.
Now we have to meet up at least this November and make a good experience out of it so please do plan to have a confirmed meet in Bangalore and i think there are lot of members who have registered recently can join to make the meet success.
Else make it like a grand South Indian meet including members from TN,KL so that the meet would be the greatest one.

Re: Bangalore Meet

Dear TAI'ians .. let's do this ASAP. Its been pending from long now. It will be fun. Let's freeze a date and do it.

Let me suggest the date .. How about doing it on 26th Nov ? We can decide the venue as per mutual consent/poll of all members..

Thread Starter #4
Re: Bangalore Meet on 26th November - Please Confirm

Anytime is okay for me,so all of you raise your hands,tell us possible dates you can meet between 26-30th November,Will search for some good places for the meet.

Last edited:

Hey guys,
I'm game. Some of the places, I can think off :

1. CCD or Raasta - Mysore road, around 60Kms (one way)
2. Kanva Reservoir - Mysore Road, around 80Kms ( " )
3. A2B on the way to Krishnagiri - around 80 Kms ( " )
4. Manchinpalli dam - 40 Kms on Mysore road
5. Nandi hills - around 75 kms
6. Kanakapura lake - around 40 kms on Kanakapura road

Please do add the list of places. We have a lot of time in hand and will make this happen.

Thread Starter #7

My additions:
1. Savandurga-Magadi Road 50 kms one way.
2. Skandagiri- think its after Nandi Hills.
3. Devarayana Durga- Near Tumkur.

Let it be below 100kms so that many people may join in.

If more TAI'ans join, we can make it a grand event. Common guys.. pitch in.

I think we can fix this place as we can have more parking space and also its near..

OR

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11

I think we can fix this place as we can have more parking space and also its near..

OR
The place must have some hotels too(preferably Vegetarian).Are you comfortable for 26th NOV?

guy's it's a wonderful idea i would like to join im from shimoga please keep me updated on the further plans
Subscribe to this thread and stay tuned.

OR
I vote for "Manchinpalli dam - 40 Kms on Mysore road" as well. It has good views and nice dam. Can do some offroading as well. And in this weather I guess we can enjoy the scenic beauty as well. Though I heard some stories of robbery etc there but if we're a group should be ok I guess. Let's do it guys !! Also do you wanna do a family meet or just we guys ?? I'm game for anything...

350Z

Core Team

The Bangalore meet is long impending. I am sure that with a little spirit and with the help of all interested members, we can make it successful one this time. Let the count of participating members not be an issue, just finalize the suitable date and venue as soon as possible. Please let us know if a Poll needs to be added which will help in deciding better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15

Hello guys, we can meet on 27th Nov Sunday,as 26th is not possible for me to meet.

I vote for "Manchinpalli dam - 40 Kms on Mysore road" as well. It has good views and nice dam. Can do some offroading as well. And in this weather I guess we can enjoy the scenic beauty as well. Though I heard some stories of robbery etc there but if we're a group should be ok I guess. Let's do it guys !! Also do you wanna do a family meet or just we guys ?? I'm game for anything...
Manchinpalli Dam is okay for me,As far as off-roading is concerned only your vehicle can do that,ours are all tiny angels(Hatchbacks).
I have PMed you my mobile number,so message me when you are free,we can discuss more for the meet.

Top Bottom