Bangalore Meet on 27th November (Report on Pg.10)

Please confirm and pick the prefered date.

• Total voters
We have a Royal Enfield Owners Club in BLR & I have noticed that we have better numbers for our meet when we have it within the city limits with ample parking space. Its convenient for members as it would not take a lot of time from there weekend schedule. (This is just a personal view)

B'lore guys ,

We are planing to have a Chennai meet if you guys interested to make Chennai-BANGLORE meet share your ideas at Aug 15-Chennai meet thread .

Didi not understand Appu. Chennai-banglore meet at chennai? or a meet between bang rd to chennai. Or drive from Bang to Chennai.
Either ways can we have this a little delayed? Im expecting my new vehicle delivery on 27th. I would also love to join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
B'lore guys ,

We are planing to have a Chennai meet if you guys interested to make Chennai-BANGLORE meet share your ideas at Aug 15-Chennai meet thread .

Appu thanks for posting it in bangalore meet. And by the way I have changed the title as August 15th - Let’s Meet Up in Chennai and Bangalore.

Didi not understand Appu. Chennai-banglore meet at chennai? or a meet between bang rd to chennai. Or drive from Bang to Chennai.
Either ways can we have this a little delayed? Im expecting my new vehicle delivery on 27th. I would also love to join in.
Mr. Krish, It was planned as Chennai meet which will be a drive to a place near vellor [ destination not yet decided ]. Then it was changed to Chennai and Bangalore intercity meet since the destination is going to be in middle of both cities. Moreover I think this is going to be first Intercity meet in TAI which could be a start for a multiple city in TAI meet in future. So bangalore freinds, pls join the meet and let us make it great gala of this meet.

I have changed the title [ given request to mods ] as August 15th - Let’s Meet Up in Chennai and Bangalore which should have been as August 15th - Let’s Meet Up - Chennai and Bangalore.

Awesome pics!! sorry guys, couldnt make it as I was in office. I really missed it... but I will surely make it for the next meet!!!
Superb pics and seems like you guys had a blast . Sorry that I couldn't make it, always a next time...
@Amit: That was well write up and photo's.

Kudos to your photography skills.....

Next time i will surely make it....
I was aware that there is a meet-up in planning stage but did not check the forum on the required time..
My bad :( i missed this event and Now im jelous....
Leassons learnt, i will need to check forum regularly from now on..
By the way trip looks good and seems like all had fun.. Congrats Guys.
Next time, I will be sure part of such events. plz count me in..
Wow! Awesome rides and fantastic pictures. Excellent meet guys. I so missed it.
I would love to be part of this meet....
Missed this meet, I will surely join the next time, still my roof works are incomplete & the alternator was troubling me. Good that you guys met & enjoyed a lot. More pics please.

And yes anybody who drives/sits in Varun's car will be surprised (MSIL itself should try his car once)
Where are more pics guys?
I am waiting to see the members too enjoying then meet..
Great pics & Good Write Up Ram. Am really sorry guys I wanted to make up for the meet. Due to last minute changes had held up in some work & could not make it up. Will definitely catch you guys next time.

Drive Safe
Santosh.V

Yes there is an another meet but this time its intercity meet. pls visit August 15th - Let’s Meet Up - Chennai and Bangalore

pls make it this time and let us have gala time together

Top Bottom