Balartly)Krishna Kini

Hey Bala! Please introduce yourself. Everyone, meet Bala, my senior from my old school in Mysore. In fact, he is the 1st user I've referred to the forum .He is a great comp. freak I must admit.
Bala, please go through the Announcements forum to know the basic rules and regulations, and feel free to post what you would like to share with us, as well as ask questions on the forum. I guarantee you will have a great time here!\
[cheers]

Hello Bala,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Dont forget to put your experience with various rides you own or have driven. Enjoy your stay here.
Cheers,
Akash

Hello Bala,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Dont forget to put your experience with various rides you own or have driven. Enjoy your stay here.
Cheers,
Akash
Please read my above post. He was my senior at school. He's 16 and too young to drive.[lol]

Hello Bala welcome to TAI. Arkin must have told you lots about our forum , all i can say is what he must have said is 100% true!

Hey Bala welcome to TAI! Enjoy your stay here, and I feel you surely will enjoy in the presence of like-minded automobile fanatics like us! [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Balakrishnakini. You're located in a beautiful city, Looking forward to read some quality and informative posts from your end. Also have a look at Announcements Section to learn about functioning of this forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Bala welcome to TAI. Arkin must have told you lots about our forum , all i can say is what he must have said is 100% true!
I've not told him much as yet. :stupid: But he obviously knows its a great forum, thanks to my recommendation.[clap]
@Bala. BTW, nice way to start - Balartly

Welcome to TAI Balkrishna Kini, So mHawks are raining on this forum.
Do you speak Konkani?
So your website speaks a lot more than introduction.

Last edited:

Top Bottom