Bajaj working on a 600 cc bike

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
The head of two-wheeler giant Bajaj Auto is staking all on a rugged rural bike, a 600-cc super bike for export and a more elegant and comfortable auto rickshaw

“What I want is a tractor on a two-wheeler that can take two or three riders and the extra load of products on it, or simply a 150-cc bike at the cost of a 100-cc one,” says Bajaj, elaborating on his strategy.

That is not the only challenge that he has put up for his team. He also wants to sell sub-600-cc bikes that are made in India, leveraging Bajaj’s lower cost as an OEM supplier to the KTM brand in hitherto untapped new global markets like the US, Latin America and, may be, even Australia. Bajaj has already picked up a 40 per cent stake in the European sports bike maker, which is known for its 600-cc-plus heavy bikes. “There is a large market for our bikes in newer untapped markets,” says Bajaj.

And if that isn’t enough, he is also working on a new auto rickshaw model that promises to look better and be more comfortable than the existing range.
Source: BS Motoring.

Thread Starter #2

AMG

Suspended
This article was inexplicably remover from their site within minutes, but I nevertheless managed to take a screenshot.

People will hesitate buying a bajaj at that price. They would rather go for the Ninja 650R. After all for these buyers, brand also matters a lot.

Thread Starter #4

AMG

Suspended
How do you know what price are we talking here?

I have given no mention of the price.

It can be 2 lakh pr 3 lakh or 5 lakh.

This article was inexplicably remover from their site within minutes, but I nevertheless managed to take a screenshot.
600cc from bajaj will be very interesting but i donno if they can manage it well..and if bsm removed from their site maybe this news can be false or just rumor!!

Top Bottom