Bajaj Pulsar 150CC - Definitely Male!!

Thread Starter #1
Guys after so much of thinking where at one stage my cousin was Zeroing on Fazer.
After too much thinking on which one to go.
Finally we went for Pulsar 150 CC Cocktail Wine Red.
It's really superb machine.
Will give a TAI sticker to him.

Posting pics of same.

Those Initial Impressions.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

congratulations to your cousin on the new ownership, really good choice, i was in the same dilema few days back and finally brought pulsar150cc black machine.How much did it costed on road if you can share the details to compare my paid price.

Thread Starter #3
congratulations to your cousin on the new ownership, really good choice, i was in the same dilema few days back and finally brought pulsar150cc black machine.How much did it costed on road if you can share the details to compare my paid price.
Hi vijay, the bike costed 73,111 On Road Bangalore.

Hi vijay, the bike costed 73,111 On Road Bangalore.
whoa :confused: man thats too high in banglore, seems road tax is the max in banglore city compared to others.It was some 70650/- here and after some bargaining, i got it for 69000/- plus free grippers,bag hook and seat cover.

Thread Starter #5
whoa :confused: man thats too high in banglore, seems road tax is the max in banglore city compared to others.It was some 70650/- here and after some bargaining, i got it for 69000/- plus free grippers,bag hook and seat cover.
Yes the bike is yet to be Regd.
Will get to know the road tax later.
No freebies here, as this bike is in great demand.
We got a Red only in 2 Dealerships.
We needed the bike very urgent.

congrats Mukesh. it looks good in Red, though i have seen very less. I find Blue and Black best. But this Red can be added to the list as well!

well i wanted my bike urgent as well, and got the delivery within 2 hours, though had some contacts over there but still 73000 is quite high compared to what i paid.Anyways thing is he got his ride and so let him enjoy.Do let him check the tyre pressures which are usually on higher sides at their stockyards, and idle rpm meter which mine was on too higher side.

Thread Starter #8
well i wanted my bike urgent as well, and got the delivery within 2 hours, though had some contacts over there but still 73000 is quite high compared to what i paid.Anyways thing is he got his ride and so let him enjoy.Do let him check the tyre pressures which are usually on higher sides at their stockyards, and idle rpm meter which mine was on too higher side.
Vijay even i found that Idle Rpm was on higher side & suddenly it decreases.
Did you face the same thing.
What he had to say was to Warmup the engine the idle will be more initially & gradually comes to normal.

Heyy Mukesh, nice choice by you and your cousin! Here's a huge congrats from my side![clap]

Nwayz, one can only understand the value of a PULSAR by owning this BEAST! Well, I am a proud owner of P180, and earlier I had used P150.

According to me Coctail Wine Red is the best in the lot..[:D]

Attachments

Convey my wishes to him , Mukesh. The bike is looking great. Even i din get any freebies as the bike was in great demand , but for me it costed me only 64Lakhs OTR though mine is older model with silver alloys.

I don understand why the RPM idling problem is happening with new pulsar's! I never faced this problem till now.

Top Bottom