Bajaj Launches New CT100

I have used this bike for last 2 years but I am very disapponted with this bike because the company people say that it gives veru good milage to cheat the customers but when I checked the milage it gave upto 40% less milage then that of shown milage and this bike has not much efficieny because when I used to go upon a hill side road and when I am crossing a tall heap it used to stop suddenly more ever irlease the cluth and accelarate the maximum so my freinds please do not buy this bike and please choose wisely because it causes loss of money and time.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Bajaj CT100 Motorcycle Discontinued – Production Stopped

fter soldiering on for several years without any major changes, Bajaj’s most affordable commuter workhorse CT100 has finally been put to rest. The Pune-based firm has reportedly stopped the 100 cc low-cost motorcycle’s production earlier this month and the dealers have stopped receiving fresh stocks.

The move to discontinue the CT100 is likely due to gradual shift in the customer preference towards its slightly upmarket and retro-styled CT110X sibling. Prices of the CT110X range starts from about Rs 65k, ex-sh Delhi.

Read

Top Bottom