Bajaj KTM 200cc Duke Launched in India

True that, There are around 8 Dukes (mine included) in and around my hometown itself.
I guess this sales number has to do with the production constraints from Bajaj's end, this bike with the given price tag can easily reach 15K units annually.

AnantG

Suspended
Yes, It is a good bike. The appearance of the new enduro bike KTM Duke 200 is very appealing and attractive. It is expected to be very dynamic and efficient performer. The KTM Duke is expected to be packed with array of advanced and latest technologies and features. The new racer bike will be very good in handling and controlling.

Is Bajaj-KTM planning to install the triple-spark tech in Duke 200 as well?
Dont think they will ever do that. The Duke's engine is already tuned to the limt for normal use. Can be tweaked a bit more for racing, But then the engine won't last more than say 10k.

KTM DUKE 125/200 GET RACEDYNAMICS POWERTRONIC AFTERMARKET PIGGYBACK ECU

RaceDynamics, a Bangalore headquartered after market high performance parts maker for cars and motorcycles has launched its latest product, the PowerTronic after market piggyback high performance ECU for the KTM Due 125/200 motorcycles. The piggyback ECU is compatible with the KTM Duke 125 and the Duke 200 and the ECU bumps up the performance of these motorcycles by a big margin. As of now, the PowerTronic ECU for the Duke 125/200 is available with a single engine map. The PowerTronic ECU will not void warranty as it is a piggyback unit that can be removed before handing over the Duke for scheduled service at the KTM/Bajaj service centers.

* The ECU is fully programmable and features one engine map.

* The ECU is a plug and play unit.

* The ECU raises the rev limiter of the Duke 200 to 11,700 rpm

* The higher rev limit means that the KTM Duke 200′s top speed is now rated at 150 Kph instead of the stock motorcycle’s top speed of 135 Kph.

* RaceDynamics claims that the ECU improves throttle response and mid range performance of the KTM Duke 125/200.

* RaceDynamics also claims that the KTM Duke 200 equipped with the PowerTronics ECU hits 100 Kph a second faster than the stock motorcycle.

* The ECU is a piggy back unit which comes with its own connectors that fits into the stock connectors of the motorcycle.

* This ensures that no cutting/splicing of wires on the stock motorcycle is required.

* In India, the ECU is priced at 15,000 rupees.

* RaceDynamics ships the ECU globally, with the international price of the ECU pegged at US$ 270 plus shipping.

* The RaceDynamics PowerTronic piggyback ECU comes with a 2 year warranty.

* You can get in touch with RaceDynamics on +91-80-40929292 or email them on info@racedynamics.in and sales@racedynamics.in
KTM Duke 125/200 get RaceDynamics PowerTRONIC aftermarket piggyback ECU - Indian Cars Bikes

Interested to try this Jalex ?

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Update! Bajaj KTM has decided to launch faired bikes of RC brand under sub-500cc segment in 2014.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Updating a old thread![:)]

KTM Duke 200 has been removed from the official KTM website. There are at-present following models that are Available in India i.e RC 200 and RC 390 and Duke 390.

Official Website

Regards

Akash

So, this means, Duke 250 is on its way!
If Duke 250 is on its way, then Pulsar 250 NS is also in its way but with 3 spark plugs!!!!!

Nairrk

Honoured Member
KTM 200 Duke ABS launched at Rs 1.6 lakh

KTM has just announced the launch of the Duke 200 ABS at Rs 1.6 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Duke 200 is currently the most affordable motorcycle in the KTM line-up and has only been available without ABS this far. The ABS system used in the Duke 200 is by Bosch and we believe that this is a single-channel ABS system.

Read:

It looks like Indian manufacturers are gearing up for the new safety regulations. After RE finally introducing ABS on the Classic 350, now others have started bringing in ABS as optional on most models.
Duke 200 and the RC 200 are the most selling models for KTM. Though bringing in ABS model could have been done earlier, I think ABS was also a factor for some sales of the Duke 390. I myself, and a few of my friends had opted for the 390 over the 200, specifically for ABS and Metzlers even though we were okay with the power of the Duke 200. I believe they would be soon introducing ABS on the Duke 250 also.

Top Bottom