Bajaj Discover 150S Added To My Parking Lot

Thread Starter #62
Bill was 455rs. But a weird issue. some strange tick tick noise from chain case. The service guys scrahing their heads to find the source of the noise because noise is not from chain. so had to leave my bike to them to check today. Will have to collect tomorrow.

Thread Starter #64
^^^
Was that a continuous noise or only at some occasions?
It would occur on bad roads. Bajaj service guys found out the issue finally they said sprocket bolt was loose which gave tick ticik noise. I have to cooldct the bike todayand TD. They are very cautious as I am first customer for bajaj discover 150s[:)]

Congrats on your Pulsar AS. Guess it a 150cc one. Nice choice of colour. [clap]

Why did you swapped discover over this? Any issues with Discover?

Thread Starter #67
Congrats on your Pulsar AS. Guess it a 150cc one. Nice choice of colour. [clap]

Why did you swapped discover over this? Any issues with Discover?
I am 6.1ft so thought of going for taller bikes that suite me. Discover worked perfectly except it was short of my height. Also that I got good resale price so sold it sand bought pulsar.

Congrats for the new Pulsar!! it looks cool in that blue Avatar, I feel there is a need to up-size the back tyre as it looks way too puny for the body he has given.

Thread Starter #71
I bought this for 92,747 on road chennai. Coming to tyre yes should have been bigger tyre. AS200 carried over same engine of NS200 which finds vibrating and strains. AS150 is a new engine and it is smooth never before. This engine rythm beat is entierly different and i have never driven a Pulsar butter smooth like this. FE part i have not tested yet as speedometer is disconnected now till registration.

I bought this for 92,747 on road chennai. Coming to tyre yes should have been bigger tyre. AS200 carried over same engine of NS200 which finds vibrating and strains. AS150 is a new engine and it is smooth never before. This engine rythm beat is entierly different and i have never driven a Pulsar butter smooth like this. FE part i have not tested yet as speedometer is disconnected now till registration.
Thats a news to me
sounds great to hear Bajaj engines are getting better and better.[clap]

hey there. I'm planning to buy Discover 150S. I hav read many reviews where people claim the mileage of the bike to be very less. i have dropped the plan to buy Gixxer due to its less mileage. Please help me out here. :)

Thread Starter #74
hey there. I'm planning to buy Discover 150S. I hav read many reviews where people claim the mileage of the bike to be very less. i have dropped the plan to buy Gixxer due to its less mileage. Please help me out here. :)
I drove discover 150S for 8k kms before I sold. I used to get a constant FE between 55 to 60kmpl in city. You cannot compare discover with gixxer as gixxer is most refined engine. If you look for a bike for daily commute on long city drive go for discover 150S if you want a better refined bike with good torque go for gixxer. If you tall guy go for Pulsar As150.

Pulsar AS150 gives me 50 to 54kmpl till now the first service is due this week. Let me see where the mileage settles. For a powerful engine of 17ps anything in 50kmpl is good.

Last edited:

Top Bottom