Bajaj Discover 150S Added To My Parking Lot

Yeh I too want a good meter console. I hate the stock console hardly visible at night. Need to find out from pudupet chennai with experts.
Pudupet is a blessing from the automotive god for the Chennaites like us!
There are shops who work with speedometer. Ex: xx Meter works, etc!
The console has been straightly lifted from 125ST/100T and put in here!

Did you bought a Discover 150S?
No. Maybe buying it in the near future!

Thread Starter #47
To my surprise for a 100rs of petrol I covered 85km before it came back to reserve tank. The engine is producing awesome FE Bajaj has really given a awesome machine. [clap]

Thread Starter #49
@ Mr. K!NKY
Any updates about your Disco ???
My discover has done 1200kms on odo and as you know did 700km without odo connect initially. I get a constant FE of 58kmpl. Also planning for digital odometer or change bulbs of analogue cluster.

Thread Starter #52
@RVSB did not find time to go to pudupet yet will find out.

Guys I couldnt believe my eyes what I saw in meter console. I am talking about FE for 100rs petrol that is for 1.39ltr I drove 95km and yet to reach reserve tank. So I get 68kmpl FE let me update exact figure after it reserve. What didchange this time? I drove 60km speed instead of 50km this ttime. This FE is on mixed driving of day and night.

Attachments

95 and above is too much for a 150cc bike.
Bajaj beats Honda's Economy Bike tag with this bike. Unicorn got beaten. Finally that too by discover !!!

Thread Starter #54
95 and above is too much for a 150cc bike.
Bajaj beats Honda's Economy Bike tag with this bike. Unicorn got beaten. Finally that too by discover !!!
My friends many own unicorn everyone say they get max 40kmpl. Bajaj always beat Honda in FE department. Today I visited Bajaj showroom they say discover 150S & 150F in great demand now. Not sure how far this is true. I asked them about meter console if I can replace the dial alone. They said will check and update me further. They asked me my feedback as I am first customer fort 150S. I told them iI got 68kmpl this time they were shocked too. They said all customers reported 58 to 60kmpl in city.

Thread Starter #56
Today bought 5Wv bulb to replace the 3W bulb. The result was outstanding to my expectation. Also did some wiring so my pilot lights always glow when key on.

Attachments

[clap] Nice DIY work going on !
You can make a thread in DIY section regarding the works you do in your Discover 150S.
That blue pilot lamps make the bike look like angry and mean !

You searched for the 150S console in Pudupet?
Happy that you dont have any problems. You know? here near my house(in Chennai only, One guy bought discover 150F and rode it too harsh and the bike's cylinder got screwed at 1000 kms itself.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #60
The first 2000km is crucial for any new bike. I drove at 50km max speed at that period. Now I speed up till 80km in highways. My friend`s new karishma zmr smoked off in 600kms. Bore is gone company says roughly driven so cannot change[lol]

Top Bottom