Bajaj Avenger vs Enfield Bullet 350

which one?

• Total voters
BULLET any day ...

bullet has the best sitting posture and suspension, NO BACK PAINS ...

I think the comparision should be Thunderbird with Avenger not with Bullet 350.

I am a BAD - Bullet Any Day - guy too [:)] With the new UC engine, I don't this Bullet is technologically behind the race. Though styling is classic, due to the new engine and strict emission regulations it lacks the original thump. But, IMO, no other bike will come closer to this, in the segment. If I need to have the Avenger styling, then I will prefer ThunderBird instead [thumbswink]

AMG

Suspended
This isnt a fair poll.
It should be T'Bird VS Avenger.
Avenger gets my vote over a bullet but not over T'Bird.

Yeh Bullet meri jaan manziloka nishaan

Bajaj must be happy as avenger is being compared with Bullet.
Both bikes represent the different segments altogether.
Can you imagine army or police riding on avenger.

RE TBTS any day for its comfort & reliability. Interms of technology it has got better engine tech with the twin spark system. The other reason is for the ground clearance it offers when compared to BA which makes it almost a all terrain bike.
Talking about the thump of a RE it creates havoc on the highway when u have about 5 or more bikes riding in unison.

Horses for courses.....The Bullet 350 all the way. The Avenger might be the more modern, more reliable, more fuel efficient, and more many other things bike BUT the Bullet will make you feel good about owning it, about yourself, and about life in general - and that's what owning a bike is all about. How many bikes can do that?

avenger is an awesome bike. but just that most of the avenger riders dont take good care of their bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the avenger and hought of buying it till before I rode it. I took an avenger from Siliguri to a place called Samsing in the Dooars Sub Himalayan jungle. While power pick up was good and as expected my riding position (which I thought otherwise would be super cool) was uncomfortable. It has low riding posture and I was half lying while riding.

While returning I rode the Pulsar 220 and maaaan... I liked it better. So when I upgrade my Pulsar 180 it would be the 220 and not the avenger as I had thought.

As far as Bullet is concerned for me its a dream bike which I feel I can't harness.

This isnt a fair poll.
It should be T'Bird VS Avenger.
Avenger gets my vote over a bullet but not over T'Bird.
I agree , this is a comparison of a cruiser bike with a classic bike. (It feels like comparing Ambassador with Dzire)

Each has its own unique characteristics. Bullet 350 has improved a lot with UCE engine and other changeovers. I cant vote on this unless if there were a Thunderbird .

Top Bottom