Bajaj Avenger vs Enfield Bullet 350

which one?

• Total voters
Avenger for me as its stylish of the two and i also believe Avenger will be more reliable and cheaper to maintain and run.

Any time Bajaj Avenger for its 200cc oil cooled engine,cruiser capabilities & bright 65/55 w headlight[:D]
RE is too old now[frustration]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
There was a bike called Enticer, what’s actually the difference between looks of avenger and Enticer?

enticer.jpg

avenger200.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I would get an Avenger but I would have the Bullet in my mind because i would miss the thump! But on a daily basis, Avenger is more easier to live with!

There was a bike called Enticer, what’s actually the difference between looks of avenger and Enticer?

Drive Safe,
350Z
There wasn't much difference in the looks!

Yamaha was the first to reveal Enticer where as Avenger came some time back with advanced technologies :)

And enticer is cheaper too!

a lot actually. you can easily distinguish both on the road.

enticer does not have the street presence of the avenger. it has a shorter wheelbase, its seating position is not cruiser style (foot in the front like avenger), it has a curvy back panel, etc. the enticer had a footboard like H-D while avengers have normal footpegs.

There wasn't much difference in the looks!

Yamaha was the first to reveal Enticer where as Avenger came some time back with advanced technologies :)

And enticer is cheaper too!
you are mistaken zinam. eliminator was launched first. avenger is basically an eliminator with pulsar's 180cc (now 200cc) engine.

the eliminator was launched in 2001 whereas enticer was launched in 2002. the eliminator was much much better than the enticer. the 170cc kawasaki engine was very much superior to the 125cc yamaha engine.

you are mistaken zinam. eliminator was launched first. avenger is basically an eliminator with pulsar's 180cc (now 200cc) engine.

the eliminator was launched in 2001 whereas enticer was launched in 2002. the eliminator was much much better than the enticer. the 170cc kawasaki engine was very much superior to the 125cc yamaha engine.
Yes.. I had that confusion & I didn't remember the name.

Thanks for the clarification Raj!

Top Bottom