Bajaj Auto Aims To Boost Sales of Pulsar

50,000-plus Bajaj Pulsars sold in 75 days

From the Livemint.

Bajaj Auto Ltd’s latest offering in the sports segment, the Pulsar 135LS, sold 50,000 units in its first 75 days since launch. This is a new volume benchmark for any performance bike launch in this country. The bike is available at Rs51,000 ex-showroom. “With the launch of the Pulsar 135LS, our aim was to democratize the thrill of biking by making performance accessible,”said S. Sridhar, chief executive officer, two-wheelers, said.

I expected the success of this bike! A cool sporty looking bike and a great alternative for Discover135 , XCD 135 and Honda Shine!!

Thread Starter #35
Yes, good like bike in 135 segment with brand pulsar!

It sold like hot cakes & few of my friends own it.

Mileage is not that great. They used to get 50-55km/l

Oh mileage is not that great! My Pulsar 150cc gives that mileage easily , though only if driven in a sane manner!!

But i bet the performance is good enough so that the mileage can be compromised!!

I don't think it has been around long enough for the mileage to settle down to its final figures.
But it is not going to be in the splendour range anyway!!

Hey buddy your comparing a splendor with Pulsar?!!

Splendor was known for great FE even if being driven in an insane manner! But the latest super splendor was a flop! My friend is having this bike and it has many problems in the engine! The FE too is very less , he gets around 40kmpl only even if he drives normally!

Hey buddy your comparing a splendor with Pulsar?!!

Splendor was known for great FE even if being driven in an insane manner! But the latest super splendor was a flop! My friend is having this bike and it has many problems in the engine! The FE too is very less , he gets around 40kmpl only even if he drives normally!
40 kmpl??
The USP of the bike was supposed to be the FE. If that is not there, what is left??

So maybe now my comparison is OK?? [;)]

Even i don understand the reason for the low FE in super splendor!! But anyways the 135LS looks set for bigger profits and success!!

Bajaj sells 5 million PULSAR'S

Bajaj sells 5 million Pulsar's.
10 year's back everyone had written off Bajaj,that was the time when pulsar brother's was launched in the market & rest is history.
It became a raging success not only in India but in a few other countries too, Columbia has there own pulsar fan club's(which is very heartening to know)
it was never short of performance along with being a good value product.

Let's all bow to the team who braved to make pulsar a reality.[cheers]

Source:
Bajaj Sells Five Million Pulsars

Re: Bajaj sells 5 million PULSAR'S

i too have pulsar old 2003 model and am happy with my bike and also feel happy for todays new pulsar models and their success but sad part is that some parts of old models are not available even at a.s.s.i think company should think about this

Re: Bajaj sells 5 million PULSAR'S

Congrats to Bajaj for achieving this milestone.Definitely Pulsar is the best and largest selling 150cc or above bike in India.
In fact I myself have also owned one Pulsar 150,then one 200 and now I own a 220..

Pulsar is one of the biggest selling bike in the Indian market and its mileage capacity is really an best and a cool one, hence bajaj auto are making an very good effort.

Top Bottom