Bad Experience with EZIDRIVE (For Hire Chauffeur Services)

I have given my car to only 2 drivers.

1st Incident-
The trip was to kollam at noon and return by midnight, i had a college programme at kollam,i had my set of gig equipments and accesories on board also 2 friends who accompanied me,as it was a night drive after a gig ,dad told take a cab,but i was reluctant as after having a car to depend on cab for this ,so i arranged my friend's driver .

The first thing which impressed me was he asked was the 1st service of the car was finished,i replied yes.He had asked it because for overtakings the engine needs to be pushed to 3-4 k .
The driving was awesome,he took speed only at areas where the way was clear and braked correctly to speed limits near speedcams.Night drive at 10 from kollam to trivandrum,it took just 45 min,with top speed being 120.

2nd incident-
A marriage at my native place,i wasn't going and my dad was reluctant to take the car as it was night trip,i insisted because i felt the best comfort is always our ride.
The driver was arranged by another friend-via a rental.This driver though good as commented by dad,he made sure the car don't hit bottom out and was having moderate sedate speed.But i didn't like his confidence ,as he wasn't sure how to use push button start and also he was about to fold out orvm by hand and i intervened that its electric fold.He took the car and returned the car also in good shape.

What i prefer is if its a night drive ,i do a stay and start off early in the morning,my dad will get peace of mind and i will be having a good drive.

Greetings,

Had this question, found this post similar so didn't bother creating new one.

I need to hire a driver (different pickup and drop points) for this sunday eve-night in Bangalore (local). I have no prior experience in this as I always prefer to drive. I may consume alcohol and hence the need for driver while returning home. I will be with my wife/family and it would be late night so I need to know of any reliable driver service provider whom I can trust to turn up. Any inputs on this. Ezidrive is one that I'm currently aware of. And what kind of price would I anticipate?

Thanks.
Cheers~!

Last edited:
We are booking drivers from driveU they are good except one guy named Ravi he talk a lot and lil rash on open roads. We complained and DRIVEU never sent him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

So I booked 2 drivers with Ezidrive via call center. Both turned up sharp on time. I crosschecked their ID and DL before handing over the keys. Can't say they were the best but seemed well experienced. Yes they did rush through a bit in traffic but overall drive was fine.

@Milemuncher: thanks for the idea. I have that app installed but never really used it as I heard reviews that many a times they cancel or no one shows up at the last moment. Is that true? Do u always find a driver on weekdays/weekends?

Enjoy~!

Top Bottom