AutoRock Joining in the Forum

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have joined this excellent forum just today and i am really happy to start off with this introduction.

Personal details:
I am Aniket from automotive hub of India, you guessed it right, Pune.
Am a Mechnical Engineer working as Delivery Manager in IT field.

Why am here?:
My passion for automobiles helped me explore many online forums & books, including many test drives of new vehicles (you need not buy to take TD [;)]). The username justified right [;)]
I saw this forum recently, where lot of good information seen shared amongst enthusiasts. This motivated me to join this forum, where i can learn many things while sharing my experiences in automotive field.

Hobbies/Passion:
Driving is something that gives pleasure to my inner core, thus i keep travelling whenever i am free (with family now a days). I keep myself updated with latest technologies that are coming into Cars, and boy it just amazes me the way innovation is happening there.

My Garage
I have the adorable Maruti Ertiga (ZDI) in my garage, and needless to say i just love it. I will throw hopefully more light on my experience on my LUV a little later [:)]

Thats all for the moment guys it will be pleasure talking/sharing with you all henceforth.

Aniket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Aniket welcome to The Automotive India!

Yeah yeah you will get lots of TDs here:biggrin:.

Hop on and have a great ride.

Regards,
Sam

Hi aniket.
Welcome to TAI. Hoping you enjoy reading the forum. Do publish ownership review of your LUV.

Ankit

Top Bottom