Automotive Vintage Car Rally

oh!! Dog like ?? funny.

Thats why whole crowd is starring on the car.

Nice picture man, you capture the moments exactly!

Thanks cooldhaya,ilango and zinam.
It was a crowd attractor for sure.It was getting late in the evening around 6 pm,the street lights were to be on,so,I left the place,while leaving I saw the Volvo S80,after taking photos,I just heard a dog-like sound and it was approaching me.Then i saw that car heading for the rally group.So,I just took a motion capture of that car and left home.

350Z

Core Team
I just came to know that tomorrow there's a Vintage Car Rally in Delhi at Ashoka Hotel on 12:30PM.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh okay a supercar show as well as Vintage car show on same date! Now here comes the moral dilemma , which one you planning to attend 350Z??[:)]

Maybe you can try to attend in the evening or appoint a separate photographer for TAI!!:lol!:

I knew you would attend the super car show only!![evil]

350Z,my suggestion is to split your time into two equal halves and spend the same amount of time in both the places,so that,you can have a satisfaction of seeing both the events,and please try to get a lot of photos of the displayed cars.

350Z

Core Team
Actually the issue is that both the Hotels are on opposite directions and Yes, Pictures are assured.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vintage cars to drive in the historical lanes of Nizamuddin

carwale

vintage-beauty.jpg

As the sun sets on Saturday, the historical lanes in Nizamuddin will witness a drive of vintage cars. The vintage car drive is being organised by the Heritage Motoring Club of India (HMCI) in association with the Nizamuddin East Colony Association.
“The Nizamuddin East Heritage Drive” will begin on Saturday (March 20, 2010) evening 5 pm onwards. The classic and vintage cars, motorcycles and scooters will be displayed at the Community Center and this will be followed by a drive within Nizzamudin (East) adjoining the historic Humanyun’s tomb. The drive will be flagged off by KTS Tulsi, senior Advocate and president, HMCI and Sandeep Dixit, MP, East Delhi is also expected to present at the event.

Icons such as the Wolseley 1920, the Dodge, a seven passenger convertible 1939, Mustang 1965, the Volkswagon 1967, the Chevrolet Impala 1968, Ford Jeep 1945 to name just a few, will participate in the drive.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Oops! It was in Nizzamudin and came to Humanyun's Tomb, I'd have attended it because yesterday I was close to this place.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom