Automotive Smartphone Applications

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Nissan Launches NissanConnect in India

Picture.jpg

Left to right: Krishnan Sundararajan, Managing Director, Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India and Arun Malhotra, Nissan India at the launch of NissanConnect in Chennai

Press release_Nissan India launches NissanConnect-1.jpg

Press release_Nissan India launches NissanConnect-2.jpg

Regards

Akash

I use the following Apps:
BMW Connected (iOS & Android).
Maruti Care (iOS & Android).
My Skoda (iOS & Android).
Torgue Pro (Android).

I have downloaded many more Apps but don't use them much.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
RENAULT INDIA LAUNCHES MY RENAULT APP TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND ENGAGEMENT

 A user-friendly App available on Android & iOS platforms for all Renault customers with more than 60 features

 First mobile App from an automobile manufacturer to feature e-commerce facility

New Delhi, September 06, 2017: Staying true to its customer-centric approach, Renault, one of the fastest growing automotive brands in India, has announced the launch of MY Renault App, a user friendly smart phone Application for customers. Available across the Renault range of cars, the MY Renault App offers more than 60 features to customers. These include access to service history of vehicles, personalized reminders & notifications, online service appointments, interactive user manual for vehicles, easy access to dealerships & customer care, digital vaults for document storage and convenient e-payment facility.

Available on Android and iOS platforms, MY Renault App incorporates an intuitive design approach which makes the App extremely user-friendly and serves as a platform to engage with customers through personalized communication. The App has been conceptualized, designed and developed in India, to best serve the Indian customers’ requirements. An industry-first feature in the App is its e-commerce facility, which will enable Renault customers to explore personalization options for their vehicles and avail exclusive offers specially designed for their cars.

Speaking about the new service offering, Mr. Sumit Sawhney, Country CEO & Managing Director, Renault India Operations, said, “Customers are at the centre of our business strategy, and at Renault, every decision is made keeping the evolving customer trends in mind. This includes our product strategy, rapid network expansion and innovative and clutter-breaking initiatives, which are all aimed at ensuring customer delight. In line with the increasing popularity of digital platforms among Indian consumers, we are delighted to launch the ‘MY Renault App’, offering a seamless and convenient ownership experience to our customers. The App will supplement existing product specific Apps and will be offered at no cost to all existing Renault customers.”

The App is directly linked to Renault Connect, Renault’s Dealer Management System (DMS), which makes the dealers seamlessly integrated into the process. This also enables a secure registration and login process for customers on to the App. Apart from DMS, the App also integrates information from various other systems like Road Side Assistance, Customer Care, Payment Gateway, SMS & Email engines to provide customers a unique experience across the vehicle ownership cycle.

Renault India has embarked on enhancing its innovative aftersales and service initiatives along with its robust portfolio offerings to provide an end-to-end seamless brand ownership experience to its customers. While expanding the product portfolio will be pivotal as part of Renault’s long-term
commitment to India, Renault wants to carve a niche for itself by staying at the forefront of after-sales and service experience in the Indian automobile landscape.

On its future product strategy, Mr. Sawhney added, “In order to continue to build on our product offensive strategy to drive volumes in India, Renault will launch the premium feature loaded Renault CAPTUR in India this year, which has delivered global success and is widely acclaimed for its stunning
expressive design. CAPTUR has sold over a million cars worldwide and will enhance our product portfolio as we aim to grow our presence in the SUV segment in India."
Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Skoda may have released a new version of the app but I still dont get the OTP to register my car on the app. So, it is still of no use to me.

Suzuki Connect is available at a price of 9999/-
Dont know whether its worth the money.
9,999 for 3 years is Ok. It is embedded telematic control unit (TCU) so is better than external OBD II devices, but TCU can be disabled by disconnecting battery, so it is not much of a security device. Also if you are concerned about privacy, you should note that once TCU is installed, it can't be switched off (unless you disconnect the battery) so all your routes, driving stats etc will be with Maruti in its cloud server. Accident claims can be denied based on evidence recovered from the server. Manufacturers themselves MIGHT use the driver score data to deny clutch, brake replacements. There are malicious possibilities too as it has been proven that SIM based TCUs can be remotely tampered by sending SMS codes to the SIM

Top Bottom