Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

Thread Starter #3

deville_56

Honoured Member
With extreme pleasure.

I've been making it from 2003-05 time [forgot exact timeframe]. Never ended. Started modding it a year back which eventually ended up dismantling it and started making one from scratch. This too is unfinished and not even half done.

Wheels alone took lot of time to complete.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Deville,
The Lambo & Beetle are of Maisto and Nissan 350Z is of signature.
Maisto is quite reasonable, I think it starts from around 800 and theres no limit then, I've seen a Big Lambo Scale Model from Maisto on their Showroom which costs Rs. 12,000!

But seriously, It was worth it and looked awesome.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Scale Model's & RC Car's Thread

Here are my cars.I felt like playing almost after 3 years but the rechargeable batteries had a liquid kind of thing coming out of them so dint dare to charge them.Threw them & now need to get 24 rechargeable cell's.A pair costs rs 300.[cry]

Few of them don't turn like the way they used to before & the range is also not that good (came to know when i saw few videos on you tube,those cars are way better,have many options on the controller too) .

So if there is any way to make these things perform that way i will be doing the needful.[lol]

Attachments

Last edited:
Your RC car collection looks great Neil!! Buy 3 pairs of rechargeable batteries first and check whether all are in working condition!!

Thank you guys. Only one of these (the smallest) is working as it runs on normal 1.5v cell's.

I am seeing if there are any chance's where i could used nitro engines or brush less motor's in place of the regular one's.

Top Bottom