Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

Some new models in my collection
BMW S1000RR
Ford GT 2016
Maserati grand Turismo M C Stradala

Attachments

Its a drool for the eyes to look at those little wonders.
Well, I am trying to find scale model of a Tata Safari DICOR. Unfortunately there is nothing available anywhere, neither for the Safari TCIC, The DICOR or the Storme.
Not even the plastic toy models let alone diecast ones.

Does anyone on the forum have a scale model of the Safari. Where did you find it and is it still available?

Hoping for some positive response here

These hum3 once don;t seem to be scale models but 3D designs to be used in Computer Graphics.
and yes they are too costly.

About Tata dealership, I really fail to understand how they do not have a scale Model of there Once Flag Ship Car. (Hexa is the new falgship for them now).

Nice centy make Tata Indica
For your information you can visit Nearest Tata Showroom and Buy More detailed Die-Cast metal Models of Tata India Vista, Manza, Venture, Aria,Xenon and Nano in 1: 43 scale, they cost from 180 to 300 each. They also have a 1:18 Tata Nano for 1,200 and its very detailed. All this cars are made by Norev.
you can contact them on this email address caraccessorieswh@tatamotors.com
The accessories division also told me that soon Indica, Sumo and Safari model will be made available. I dnt know but in which scale.

[clap][clap]
Hi, I tried to contact at there E-Mail but there was no response from there side. I eagerly want these TATA models for me.

Top Bottom