Automotive Scale Models: Show Off Yours!

350Z

Core Team
A Great Collection Of Car Replicas Neil and Abhijit.
@Abhijit, The Superleggera looks brilliant. Which Scale Model Brand you prefer?

I'm Planning to purchase another 1:18 Scale Model this December, Most Probably I would go for a BMW M5 by Maisto. Suggestions are Welcome.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Its not that I am very brand conscious or something. I just buy whatever i like and most of the purchases are impulsive. But with experience I feel Maisto are good ones but that too only in scale 1:18 or above. Smaller ones are not well finished. Bburago too used to produce best ones. And Bburago Ferrari F50 which I have is still one of the best I have. But now that Bburago too is taken over by Maisto, quality has taken a hit and quilty is poorer than Maisto. I am looking out for more scale models like Range Rover, BMW X6, Jeep Cherokee, Merc CLS, etc in 1:18 but can't find anywhere.

350Z

Core Team
Auto Art is another nice brand for Scale Models. Finding a BMW X6 shouldn't be much difficult, You can get them on their stores. I've seen X6 Scale Models.

Drive Safe,
350Z

napster

Suspended
It does fly dude, It can go upto 3floors high. It's hard to control it with one hand so i was unable to click pics when itsflying. I'll try clicking some soon.

Auto Art is another nice brand for Scale Models. Finding a BMW X6 shouldn't be much difficult, You can get them on their stores. I've seen X6 Scale Models.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Even I have seen smaller scale models of X6 but none in 1:18. Here is the link of Auto Art. http://www.autoartmodels.com/en/ Checked all the models. Ultimate quality and superb details. But price is too high. Any 1:18 model costs anywhere between 99$ to 199.95$.

Top Bottom