Autocop Power Windows Suck – Pathetic Experience

Thread Starter #1
Guys
I have had the worst possible experience with autocop power windows which i had installed in my dezire. Even after 20 complaints/visits these people have not been able to rectify the problem.
And from last week they have stopped attending my complaint and are not sending their technician [frustration]
BEWARE AUTOCOP SUCKS .
Never get autocop installed. WORST possiblle customerservice.

I got tired and have filed a complaint at :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::.

Somebody has other ideas please tell [confused]

@Vaibhav

I feel pity hearing this[cry]. I will not say again that though I warned you

I heard enough things about Autocop either it is power windows or it is central locking.

Autocop used to be good, but these days it has become unreliable. When I was going for central locking the Maruti few dealers quoted two models Autocop,Nippon but one or two dealers quoted only Nippon, then I have asked them why, then they said that though Maruti is offering both as MGA, but they really got fedup with Autocop complaints and their service, hence they are not taking their name at all and told me to go with Nippon

Really Nippon is trouble free, though it doesn't got great features in it, but it serve my basic purpose and trouble free.

So you would have chosen RD for power windows man !!

Why are you complaining at a government redress?? why do they take action on a private fellow. you know already where to complaint buddy[clap]

Thread Starter #3
Gurulla bhai AKOSHA wont help until i pay them Rs 500 and i dont want to pay them for this . I am thinking of redrafting the letter sent to maruti myself and send on my own [;)]

i suggest you go to their main office in nariana ( its behind PVR) and get it done from there. once u enter their office, the reception will raise a ticket and their SE will be forced to carry on the repairs. and do not forget to carry the warranty card.

Re: Autocop Power Windows Suck – Pathetic Experience

Gurulla bhai AKOSHA wont help until i pay them Rs 500 and i dont want to pay them for this . I am thinking of redrafting the letter sent to maruti myself and send on my own [;)]

i am sorry to say but the same attitude made to opt for the autocop. If it had been the dealer accessory it would have been an OEM which would have offered peace of mind. Why not opt out of the brand. Get with your dealer to arrange some other brand.

Re: Autocop Power Windows Suck – Pathetic Experience

Guys
I have had the worst possible experience with autocop power windows which i had installed in my dezire. Even after 20 complaints/visits these people have not been able to rectify the problem.
And from last week they have stopped attending my complaint and are not sending their technician [frustration]
BEWARE AUTOCOP SUCKS .
Never get autocop installed. WORST possiblle customerservice.

I got tired and have filed a complaint at :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::.

Somebody has other ideas please tell [confused]
Very sad to hear your experience. I have the contact no. of an AutoCop technician with whom I have a decent repo. Though he is a gear lock technician, I would give him a call tomorrow and discuss your issue. Where are you based in delhi?

freakdude.

Thread Starter #9
I will lose 8600 rs then

Very sad to hear your experience. I have the contact no. of an AutoCop technician with whom I have a decent repo. Though he is a gear lock technician, I would give him a call tomorrow and discuss your issue. Where are you based in delhi?

freakdude.
i am in rohini

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10
Well
Today i reframed the legal letter i sent to maruti.
Now i reframed it according to autocop and have sent it to Mumbai corporate office and naraina office
Lets see if now someting happens

Thread Starter #14
Lets see today also got a call from Motor concept. He told he will do something about this.
If nothing works then court is option left [surprise]
IN INDIA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKSSSSSSSSS

You got it done at Motor Concept? The owner Aman is a really nice guy. I guess he'd do whatever he can. Also, I had a word with my autocop friend, he was off duty today and said that he'll call me tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

freakdude.

Top Bottom