Autocar Performance Show, Mumbai

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Like last year, Autocar Performance Show is now back once again. It will start from 18th November and go on till 21st November 2010, and venue remains the same, MMRDA Grounds, Bandra Kurla Complex. Now who all Mumbai membersare in, this time? More details about the event are available on official website.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Count me in for this one. I am very definitely going to attend this show, as I have been doing for the past two years. I have been waiting for this for a long time now and there is no way I am going to miss it. And I am quite sure fellow TAI'ans from Mumbai would be happy enough to accompany me...what say guys? [;)]

It would be great if TAI'ans from other states can fly down, so that way we can have a mini-TAI meet!

@350Z
Thanks for the info 'cause i plan to attend for sure. This event's happening around my birthday too and i NEED a vacation away from the usual. Why don't you organize a meet?.

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
@350Z
Thanks for the info 'cause i plan to attend for sure. This event's happening around my birthday too and i NEED a vacation away from the usual. Why don't you organize a meet?.
Thanks for the interest, I'm located in Delhi, and it is not possible to come down just to attend this event. However, we're looking to arrange an official Mega-Meet around 2012 Auto Expo, there’s a lot of time left but would love to see you there!

@Amaan, Why not start collecting members by asking in the Meet’s section? Last time, we had our first TAI Meet at Performance Show. It could happen this time, once again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

go ahead guys, make this meet even successful one! anyways, what are highlights of this show this time? i think that mahindra dirt track will be there like always! [clap]

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Posting this as an update for members who might be interested to attend this event.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom