Auto World Expo 2011 in Chennai

I do have a list of the participant companies of the Chennai Autoexpo, will post the in the evening since i dont have access to that mail id in my office.

full list is on there site..:: AUTO WORLD EXPO 2011 :: Region's Largest Exhibition On Automobile Industry

Auto World Expo 2011 would be bringing together auto manufacturers, component manufacturers, OEMs, accessory manufacturers, services, garage equipment, testing equipment and automotive aftermarket under one roof setting a valuable stage for 200 + exhibitors to showcase their products to over 50,000 affluent visitors from across south-India. Concurrently, sub-events like vintage cars, re-modified bikes and cars and stunt drivers are planned to make this the most spectacular auto show in South India.

One thing i came across Skoda's page in FB is they are setting up an obstacle track with their Yeti set to perform. It includes slalom tricks with cones placed , then wet surfaces to show the working of ABS and also some off-roading capabilities.

Hi Everyone, Last evening i got a chance to visit the Auto Expo, will be sharing the pics soon. I guess since its first day there were not much cars shown in display. At the entrance we have Merc Slk 2 seater to greet us, other than that nothing interested me much. Other cars like Hyundai verna fluidic, skoda, New Altis diesel, Ford fiesta classic, Volkswagen passat, vento, Beetle, Honda jazz and City were shown. Bikes like, Yamaha R1, Suzuki hayabusa, Honda CBR250R are shown. They even arranged for Honda CBR250R test drive.

Thread Starter #37

350Z

Core Team
Hey on7june, welcome to The Automotive India. Thanks for this update. I’m a bit surprised to know that there were not sufficient cars available on display on day one. Since usually this is the day full of excitement for Auto Expos which eventually fades down by the end. Please upload some pictures; we’re eager to watch them. And all in all, do you think it’s worth the visit?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I might again visit today or tomorrow thinking that there could be some addition since it is weekend . I will post about that if I visit.

Top Bottom