Auto World Expo 2011 in Chennai

Yeah I do remember going to the event last time , think it was in 2008 , Nothing interesting there, Hopefully this time it should be good enough . Chennai members can have a meet here, it will sure be fun [thumbsup]

Yeah i am in always , i have my semester holidays too during the expo!

I hope many new members from Chennai can also hop in so that we can a good meet even if the cars there are boring usual cars!

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
Since the June has begin already. Just bumping up this thread to know if anybody is planning to attend this event?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
Yeah i am attending for sure , maybe those dropping out of the meet tomorrow can use this event to catch up with us.
That’s what I have been also thinking about. This is another occasion when Petrol Heads can have a successful get together. Also, hope this time the show will NOT be a letdown. Fingers crossed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

My joining is delayed for now ( awaiting visa ) and will be back in chennai this week end , but don't know will be there till the expo, If I am there than count me in too.

AMG

Suspended
Your location says Chennai/Blore

And I dont think you need a Visa to go from one place to another within the country.

@AMG , Sorry for blunt message but I was meaning that I am actually joining my ship in new zealand and the visa is for that ( and hope everyone in the forum know we don't require visa with in country , anyways Thanks for telling [;)] ) Could not make it for chennai meet because of that , also mentioned in that thread. Hope it's clear this time.

@AMG , Sorry for blunt message but I was meaning that I am actually joining my ship in new zealand and the visa is for that ( and hope everyone in the forum know we don't require visa with in country , anyways Thanks for telling [;)] ) Could not make it for chennai meet because of that , also mentioned in that thread. Hope it's clear this time.
Which part of New Zealand are you going to?

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team
Please start planning up in advance if there's a meet going to take place at this event. BTW, Do watch out for this thing on the venue...

wooden_car.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom