Auto Enthusiast from Sikkim

Hi Vyasvivek,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Thats quite a short introduction. Do share more about yourself and your rides. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Hello Vyas Howdy? Welcome to TAI, how about sharing more info about you and your rides? do you own/looking forward to own one?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Welcome to TAI.

Sikkim is a beautiful place and we hope you can enrich the discussions here with the Himalayan perspective.

For a start would like a bit more details about you.

Thread Starter #9
thanks guys i wasnt expecting such a warm welcome..it feels nice to be welcomed here. well about me i'm 25 , i work as civil engineer in the sikkim government. i have a p220f at the moment which satisfied my travel needs at the present but i will definitely get a car as soon as i get settled

hello vyas vivek, welcome to TAI. have a pleasant stay. tell us about your place sikkim which is a far off exotic place for me in the southern part of india. would like to plan a drive to your state if god permits.

Hello vyasvivek, a very warm welcome to TAI, look forward to hear more about your rides.
Have a nice stay on TAI and participate actively

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Hi guys im vyas from sikkim I am a big fan of cars and hope to learn a lot here and have fun in the process
Nice to see a member from north eastern part of India. Sikkim is in my wish list (among many other travel destinations) :smile:. Anyways, welcome aboard. Have a fantastic experience here. Do participate in the various interesting discussions around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

[clap]Vv , it is good to know that a new TAI an hails from one of the seven sister states.and who has begun his entry in the world of cars yesterday with a sumo gold which is UV for the family and SUV for a young and dynamic driver.

Buddy ,you have forgotten to update your public profile.

Last edited:
[clap]Vv , it is good to know that a new TAI an hails from one of the seven sister states.and who has begun his entry in the world of cars yesterday with a sumo gold which is UV for the family and SUV for a young and dynamic driver.

Buddy ,you have forgotten to update your public profile.
Sikkim is NOT part of the seven sister states. The seven sisters are Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura and Mizoram.

Hi guys im vyas from sikkim I am a big fan of cars and hope to learn a lot here and have fun in the process
Welcome to the TAI family.
Wish you a pleasant stay here
sikkim is a beautiful place as far as i have read.
Do share some pictures of SIKKIM so that we can also enjoy its beauty[:)]

Top Bottom