Auto Beat Car Spa (Delhi): Review

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
On friday i had an accident in which my verna's driver's side door and ovrm was damaged.

I went to hyundai to get an estimate.
Ovrm - 4300 rupees (without paint)
Price per panel for verna - 3000 rs + tax

I wasn't happy with hyundai before since they did a pretty bad work when i got the front bumper painted from them.

So saw a lot of good reviews on fb and went to auto beat car spa for a quote.
Price per panel - 3300 rupees inclusive of tax
Ovrm paint - 700 rupees.

Since my friend gets his car done from the same workshop and so many good reviews i decided to give my car to them.

On staurday morning at 10:30 am gave the car to them. And went to kashmeri gate market to buy the ovrm which i got for 2900 rupees , genuine hyundai.

Mr rohit promised me delivery on monday.
I called on Monday only to know that the car will be delayed. I said ok since everyone takes 1 extra Day to complete.

On tuesday i called , same reply can't be delivered. I got pissed and told him to get it done latest by wednesday.

On wednesday, he called and he told me there's a power cut and i can't do anything. W
Went there in the morning and saw the car , only dents were fixed and car was outside the paint room.

So finally today got the car from him. Was really pissed from the last two days.

Paint quality is good and he did a good job. I paid the money and as soon as i entered the car there was dirt , filth everywhere.

The mats were too dirty , asked him to clean the mats , he looked at me like i told him to get the car dry cleaned free of charge.

At that point i was furious and left. Parked the car in service lane and saw loads of dirt everywhere , on the seats , on the ac vents , near gear lever , just everywhere.

I called him to tell him about this and what he said , " sir i told you to get the car dry cleaned , the dirt on the vents was present when you gave the car"

I just hung up

Really really bad experience from them. Will post pics after reaching home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
this is there facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/AutoBeatCarSpa

just check the amount of dirt in my car and he says it was present when i gave the car [anger]

IMG_20150205_143717.jpg

IMG_20150205_135701.jpg

IMG_20150205_135705.jpg

View attachment 161271

IMG_20150205_135915.jpg

IMG_20150205_142436.jpg

and that reddish pink powder i saw after coming home[frustration]

and all types of car are "serviced\detailed" here.[roll]

Screenshot_2015-02-05-20-06-26.png

Screenshot_2015-02-05-20-06-35.png
so they'll do a good work only if you pay good amount of money , if you didn't pay for interior clean they'll make it more dirtier

after paying the bill , i told him about the really bad experience this was , his reply "can't help it" just imagine.

Last edited:
most of the car panting shops ignore these kinds of things.on Sunday i went to a car painting shop for some touch up work there i saw a inova top mode(2012) when i saw in side the the inova there are dust every where but the painter keep saying me (pajji zindgi bna ti gadi di ) and i told him that keep my car clean else ready to pay for dry clean he promise to give the car in two days but he complete his work in four days
after checking the car there was a rough feeling when i rub my hand on touch up surface he said that this is some dust which entered in paint during panting process and will be ok after rubbing which can be done after three days
can you tell me allhyundaicars will i get the smooth surface back after rubbing [cry]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Is the surface grainy ? If it is then it might not get smooth finish even after rubbing but if the painter says that it will get smooth then wait and let him try.

If he can't ask him to repaint once more.

Even I do follow them on fb page. As posted pics were showing great outcomes didn't knew these carelessness is a part of it.
If you are not satisfied, do post this on that page too. It will let others know about and will definitely know them that they have lost atleast one of the customer due to this.

Thread Starter #7

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Even I do follow them on fb page. As posted pics were showing great outcomes didn't knew these carelessness is a part of it.
If you are not satisfied, do post this on that page too. It will let others know about and will definitely know them that they have lost atleast one of the customer due to this.
The paint quality is good like i mentioned before but obviously this kind of thing will irritate any one. I did post it on their page but no one wants bad publicity , they deleted my post.

after rubbing surface is smooth now but some where i can see clear coat is not proper so i will told him to do clear coat again

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
The paint quality is good like i mentioned before but obviously this kind of thing will irritate any one. I did post it on their page but no one wants bad publicity , they deleted my post.
Deleting posts but not getting to the root of Problem is most unprofessional way ever. It seems that these guys park cars on roadside with windows and doors open. Otherwise how can so much dust came in vehicle?

I bet they are using Cars as Music boxes listening loudly to tunes with everything flung open.

Thread Starter #10

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
They have a huge warehouse and maybe they did park the car in the open , can't say.
The second thing is done even by the ass people.

Even lakshay experienced his arrogance.

. after paying the bill , i told him about the really bad experience this was , his reply "can't help it"
If he had accepted his mistake at that time maybe this thread won't be live.

Top Bottom