Mahindra August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Maruti Suzuki August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Nissan August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Renault August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Skoda August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Tata Motors August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Toyota August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

Volkswagen August 2014 Indian Car Sales Figures

iam surprissed to that Elite i20 sold 6627units [surprise] within 22days how they managed and weather these numbers including old i20 + elite i20 :help:

TATA ZEST sold 2671unit

Facelisted ARIA showing good number 242units

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
We're receiving a lot of queries about the Honda City sales numbers. Just for clarification, Honda didn’t manufacture any City last month because they are shifting its production to Tapukara Plant, Rajasthan. The production will resume back to normal from this week.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Interesting that Aria is slowly recovering its position. Or is it a large "fleet" deal ? Apparently there was one signed up by KK travels in the last couple of months for operating Pune-Mumbai taxi services. No wonder their regular Tavera's and Innovas seem to be replaced by Arias.

Interesting that Aria is slowly recovering its position. Or is it a large "fleet" deal ? Apparently there was one signed up by KK travels in the last couple of months for operating Pune-Mumbai taxi services. No wonder their regular Tavera's and Innovas seem to be replaced by Arias.
Now people started recognizing ARIA as personal MPV because now innova completely taxi image in MPV segment so aria is an best option for those people who feels innova as a taxi [evil]

Some insight to the Two wheel sales in August.
vbk-01-car_sales_2087599e.jpg
The two-wheeler segment continued its good run. Hero MotoCorp’s total sales rose 21.43 per cent to 5.59 lakh units in August.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India said its total sales rose 25.68 per cent in August at 3.88 lakh units, while Royal Enfield reported a 66 per cent jump in domestic sales at 26,121 units.
TVS Motor Company saw its domestic two-wheeler sales jump by 50 per cent to 1.91 lakh units last month.
Positive sentiment continues to boost car sales in August - The Hindu

Honda plans for India are working.Amaze & Mobilio are giving them good numbers

Tata Zest numbers are good.I think it was launched in middle of August

Maruti sales will become more strong with the launch of. Ciaz,cross,alpha

Last edited by a moderator:
Maruti sales will become more strong with the launch of. Ciaz,cross,alpha
XA Alpha will only be is in 2016 and same with their Premium hatch YRA.
But yes Maruti's plans of Swift Facelift ( with AT ?), Celerio diesel the S cross ( if they have the pricing right) and the already unveiled CIAZ are sure blockbusters in the making.

Now the war in the sub four meter entry level sedan has being heating up with swift dzire howring at 19000 units amaze also doing preety well with first time since its launch at 9000+ units. xcent seems to settling down around 5 to 6 k units zest figures not upto mark because of its launch in mid of the month .
Surprisingly mobilio is geting better number than ertiga if it its able to maintain it than there might also some trouble going to start for the veteran innova .

Mobilio vs Ertiga is surprising.
Amaze continues to amaze me. Better engine and brand name pulling great numbers I say.
Innova sold 10% less . Mobilio effect?

Xcent going down ? need to know the reason. Probably the i20 elite?
i20 numbers could be i20 + Elite but number are still good.

Zest numbers are good. but is it cannabilising vista? Need to be seen in next months figures.
Aria seems to be improving. Good sign. Taxi and personal users are giving it a shot. 2014 Aria surely seems to have potential to get decent numbers.

Nice to See the numbers of Amaze. Can see lots and lots of City, Amaze and Mobilio often In NH-47.

Tata relying on Zest for their fortune.

FORD not really providing New Fiesta for dealers for boosting the sales.

Maruti will Dent the sales of Verna and City with the Ciaz.

Renault is settling with only one product, The Duster.

Hyundai new products cannibalizing their old products.

Storme inching towards the 1K mark. Aria also racking up good nos compared to the past. I believe Tata will be back on track if the Zest reaches 6-7k mark in September sales.

Ritz posted an impressive sales (4586) in August, good.
Number of Zest expected to shoot up from September onwards.. Amaze posted a stunning 9k+ while Xcent hover around 5k+. Zest is to change the scenario...
Good Ario and Safari Storme picking up, but TATA has to do something to get a descent volume for Nano..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom