Audio System Upgrade on Hyundai Verna Fluidic

What's your budget for the mono block amp and the subwoofer ? I will recommend a factory fit enclosure. Check infinity reference 1220 se.
And 6.75 speakers can cause problems with the window So won't recommend it, you can use rings but ask the fitter if it will cause any problem or not.
My budget is 20,000 Rs for Woofer and Amp , can be extended if needed. I don't want really loud bass , I want a crisp , clean , tight punch from the subwoofer. I believe this can be achieved by good 300-350 RMS subwoofers even. Please advise.

Ok I will ask my installer if he can fix 6.75 inch speakers without any problems , I really love the focals though.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
The subwoofers you mentioned above costs 10k+. And enclosure will cost you at least 2k. And i found only JVC mono amp ax5101D, blaupunkt gta 1500D. Other brands like kicker etc has low power according to the price.

Just check snapdeal and visit crutchfield.com and you can search the combo and check the compatibility.

The subwoofers you mentioned above costs 10k+. And enclosure will cost you at least 2k. And i found only JVC mono amp ax5101D, blaupunkt gta 1500D. Other brands like kicker etc has low power according to the price.

Just check snapdeal and visit crutchfield.com and you can search the combo and check the compatibility.
i can go upto 13,000 for subwoofer and 10,000 for amp. i like the Infinity kappa 120.9 sub a lot but can't find it anywhere , purplekart don't have stock. My next choice would be rockford fosgate P3D410 or P3D412. Any other sub that's as good as these 2 ?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
harman.in/buy-now/distributor/

Check this page and find yourself a dealer and ask if the model you want is available or not. Else buy the rockford 12" sub.

harman.in/buy-now/distributor/

Check this page and find yourself a dealer and ask if the model you want is available or not. Else buy the rockford 12" sub.
Thanks for this. Will contact my nearest dealer ( who is 600 Kms away from me btw ) and see if they have it available. Planning for other sources like Amazon.com also and if all else fails , will go for Rockford Fosgate.

Btw how is the Rockford Fosgate Punch 10 inch version ? Will it be all that different from the 12 inch version ?

600 kms [surprise] anyways i don't know much about 10" and 12" subwoofer. :sorry: wait for some other member to reply.
No issues , I just kept the 10 inch version as the 3rd option in case I don't get the 12 inch of punch series.

Do you know any other 12 inch subwoofer that comes near the quality of the Infinity Kappa and Rockford Punch Subwoofers ?

600 kms [surprise] anyways i don't know much about 10" and 12" subwoofer. :sorry: wait for some other member to reply.
So I received my 165 AS Focal components , Yippeee [clap]

165 AS.jpg

I'm still confused with choosing the sub's though. Status as below

1) Infinity Kappa 120.9 W - Difficult in finding one , no one seems to have it

2) Focal SB P30 sub - This is available for around 15,000 Rs. I enquired with some owners ( 2 owners ) and all say it would be excellent for my kind of use. I'm still sceptical since it's ported.

3) Rockford Fosgate P3D412 - Not able to find it anywhere yet.

4) Rockford Fosgate P3D410 - This is the older model with 400 watt RMS and some say it's better than the newer 500 Watts models even. It's available for 8,500 Rs.

5) Morel Primo 124 Sub - I chanced to chat with a dealer from ********* and he told me for my application this would be the better sub compared to the ones above. Obviously he would say it since he's the dealer for that brand . hope he's not here on our forum Price : 13,430 Rs.

hello everyone, i have a jbl gtx1300t basstube installed in my verna fluidic with stock speakers(4 speakers 2 tweeters).

1) i want to upgrade my rear speakers. Please suggest some good options, should i buy component or coaxial speakers. i am planning to buy components with a 4 channel amp for any future upgrades. please suggest if its a good option or not.

2) my parcel tray in the rear vibrates alot when the bass drops or whenever any low frequencies are being played.

3) the person sitting on rear seats could not hear the vocals or high frequencies properly because of the vibration and bad rear speakers quality.

4) can the speakers be mounted on the rear parcel tray?

please suggest me solutions for these problem.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
hello everyone, i have a jbl gtx1300t basstube installed in my verna fluidic with stock speakers(4 speakers 2 tweeters).

1) i want to upgrade my rear speakers. Please suggest some good options, should i buy component or coaxial speakers. i am planning to buy components with a 4 channel amp for any future upgrades. please suggest if its a good option or not.

2) my parcel tray in the rear vibrates alot when the bass drops or whenever any low frequencies are being played.

3) the person sitting on rear seats could not hear the vocals or high frequencies properly because of the vibration and bad rear speakers quality.

4) can the speakers be mounted on the rear parcel tray?

please suggest me solutions for these problem.
How have you connectEd the bass tube ? A 2 channel amp ?
You can buy the 4 channel amp and replace all 4 speake rs with components. Budget speakers you can buy- jbl , Mac audio , Sony.

2. It's not the parcel tray. Just fit a paper roll between the rear windshield and the stop light mounted on the rear parcel tray. No more vibrations.

3. The front speaker and rear speakers are the same but the setting in the head unit is such that only the front ones sounds louder.

4. Yes they can be mounted but I don't think you should. I haven't opened the parcel tray but there can be metal just below the tray which might hinder speaker fitting. In hatchbacks it's not a problem.

How have you connectEd the bass tube ? A 2 channel amp ?
You can buy the 4 channel amp and replace all 4 speake rs with components. Budget speakers you can buy- jbl , Mac audio , Sony.

2. It's not the parcel tray. Just fit a paper roll between the rear windshield and the stop light mounted on the rear parcel tray. No more vibrations.

3. The front speaker and rear speakers are the same but the setting in the head unit is such that only the front ones sounds louder.

4. Yes they can be mounted but I don't think you should. I haven't opened the parcel tray but there can be metal just below the tray which might hinder speaker fitting. In hatchbacks it's not a problem.

thanks for the quick reply

yes the basstube is connected with a powerbass 2 channel amp.

thanks for the advice...i am also planning for the components my range is between 8k to 15k and some of my wishlist includes- Kicker, Focal, Polk audio, DLS, JBL gto etc..are these choices good and which one better?...i have heard good about kickers sound quality.

sorry i didn't get you with the parcel tray and paper roll. what kind of paper roll? could you tell in detail....for now i had put a sponge smiley ball between the windshield and parcel tray. its doing okay but not good.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Sorry don't know about sound quality of these audio. Not my expertise :p wait for some other member to reply.

Just like the sponge ball make a notebook's paper ball. I tried it and I get zero vibrations.

Top Bottom