Audio Setup For Alto800 CNG

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,
This is my first post for some silly questions
I have an alto800 with CNG i want to install a sub/basstube at the rear, so is there any way to install the same in alto or not??
If yes kindly also help me to get the dealer details in nearby Vikaspuri Delhi. My budget is around 15K.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english [cry]

you must be having the CNG Tank at the rear, I doubt weather there will be sufficient space for a bass tube to accommodate.
Do post a picture to get clear view, so that experts can comment. :)

hello,
As seen from the picture, I don't think there's any space to fit bass tube.

The best Idea would be, visit an auto accessories shop dealing in bass tubes and try there it self if it fits then you can do further search regarding price.

Thread Starter #6
hello,
As seen from the picture, I don't think there's any space to fit bass tube.

The best Idea would be, visit an auto accessories shop dealing in bass tubes and try there it self if it fits then you can do further search regarding price.
Dear Sir will this type custom made enclosure will give boomy bass

Attachments

If its a mini sub woofer, you can put under the front seat of Alto 800 LXI. The sample which you have shown will obstruct your rear visibility.

I dont think it is possible as I had asked for the same in my zen which do have a cng tank. I think your current tank capacity is 12 kg. I would suggest if you want to go for a woofer with tank go for a small tank of 4 kg capacity and then you fit the woofer besides the tank.

Thread Starter #13
The best option for you would be an active subwoofer (subwoofer with inbuilt amp) like the Blaupunkt THB200A. This will fit neatly below one of the front seats.
Thnks sir but i found that some peoples are enjoying basstube with CNG in Santro Xing. As I already have a santro xing but my brother use that car and he don't like BOOM BOOM but i love that so any other way instead of using mini subs

Thread Starter #14
I dont think it is possible as I had asked for the same in my zen which do have a cng tank. I think your current tank capacity is 12 kg. I would suggest if you want to go for a woofer with tank go for a small tank of 4 kg capacity and then you fit the woofer besides the tank.
Brother its company fitted CNG tank i can't replace that with the smaller one

The setup shown is in a Santro, which has a taller boot area. I think accommodating a similar setup in an Alto will be quite tricky and even if it can be done it will probably severely restrict your visibility.

What speaker setup do you have?

Top Bottom