Audi Q3 Petrol or Diesel

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
My relative is planning to buy an Audi Q3 Petrol / Diesel.
So I need few information regarding this.
Is there any plan for Audi to upgrade / face lift for Q3 in near future.
Which one is good Petrol or Diesel
Is Audi Q3 also affect the BS4 / BS 6 norms.

Thanks in advance.

350Z

Core Team
New Audi Q3 is expected to launch in the first quarter of 2020. Picking between Petrol or Diesel depends on their running.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I won't suggest Q3 , as its been running since ages (this model ) . Better to try for its rival from BMW , else there are other best options like AlturasG4 and Endeavour , which are better equipped and is cheaper.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
If one is planning to invest nearly 40L then it would be better to consider other offerings in the segment too and not confine to one brand. Secondly, if your relative is open to pre-owned luxury cars then you might as well get a good deal on a used car. Check with Audi's used car wing and other websites selling pre-owned cars. Also, it is known fact that the luxury German cars are bit on higher side in terms of maintenance. So, its not just about buying but also preparing oneself for the expenses. My suggestion will be to look at the X1 & X3 too and with the BMW maintenance packages, owning them would be still a better and safer deal. Apart from them, GLA is also a capable car but ya it isn't seen on road as much as the X1& X3 or Q3. The BS6 w.e.f from April 1-2020 will be applied on all cars. It will be wise to wait and not invest in something which has a short life left.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #5
Thanks to all for your suggestions.
BMW X1 sdrive 20d xline booked.
One question : This X1 Diesel is BS6 Ready or Complaint or still BSIV.

Thread Starter #6
In CarDekho FAQ, below info is there.
BMW X1 is a BS6 compliant car in both diesel and petrol.
Any comments?

Thread Starter #7
Another question: Can use Nitrogen Air in Run Flat tiers in BMW X1. Will tier pressure show in the monitor if fill Nitrogen?

Thanks in advance.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Which one is good Petrol or Diesel
This depends on ones choice. Test drive both and see which you like. Diesels are practical due to their FE and Torque.
Is Audi Q3 also affect the BS4 / BS 6 norms
Of course. No Brand is spared.
. Better to try for its rival from BMW , else there are other best options like AlturasG4 and Endeavour , which are better equipped and is cheaper.
I have to agree. Endy 3.2 4x4 is a n excellent choice.
The BS6 w.e.f from April 1-2020 will be applied on all cars. It will be wise to wait and not invest in something which has a short life left.
Agreed.
BMW X1 is a BS6 compliant car in both diesel and petrol.
Any comments?
Even if its BS6 machine, It will be registered as only BS4 on paper. Stupid legalities.
Can use Nitrogen Air in Run Flat tiers in BMW X1. Will tier pressure show in the monitor if fill Nitrogen?
Thanks in advance.
It will work. BTW nitrogen is a nice scam for educated people.
Most people ditch their Run flats and get regular tubeless tyres on their Beemers.

Last edited:

Top Bottom