"ATOM" Real Steel Royal Enfield Classic 350 Ownership Review

thank you incarnation / generalmax, you just said what my heart wanted to listen [:D]
I will keep you posted and hope to get it delivered before x`mas
Also, can anyone share the PDI checklist or the TAI link?

Thread Starter #199
you can find it with Royal Enfield Zone. Chawla Auto Stores Delhi. The link to the website is Royal Enfield Zone - Distributors and Exporters of Royal Enfield Bikes, Spare Parts and Accessories from New Delhi, India :: :: :: :: Extensive range of spares and accessories for Royal Enfield Bullet, Electra, Machismo, Thunderbird, Standard pls go through select the product and note down the part # and then send then an email with the part # they would reply with the quotation, if you like the price they would forward the payment info, make the payment and send a pic of the deposit to them and your address they will mail it to you using India Post, Hope the info is helpful.

if you change to forward controls, There are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1. The standard crash guard cannot be used
2. OEM seats needs to be changed.
3. Handle Might require a change.
4. go for a good floor board with much weight, so that there is less vibrations from the floor board.

so keep these things in mind before starting the project.

REZ-1963 FRONT FORK BRAKE SYSTEM ASSY WITH FOOTREST AND CROSS LINK ROD
REZ-1314 FOOTPEGS
Incarnation sir ,i have already changed my stock seat with that of a khajanchi ,rd350 handlebar,and a megaphone silencer from Quality.projector headlamp from minda,fog lamps if its ok i will post the snaps next time
can i have the information regarding
1.Atoms handle bar looks fantastic is it fabricated or purchased.
2.The Footpegs i mentioned can they be fitted with the brake assy or any modification required

Last edited:
Thread Starter #201
sorry for the late reply, however with some alterations the footpeg can be fitted to the brake assembly, Atoms handle bar was fabricated. i had a tough time for getting the handle bar made.

Hi,

I am bike enthusiast, who loves big mean machines. I had the opportunity to once ride a Harley Softail 2005 model back in US. I have always been hoping that I would buy one but the cost of owning one is equal to buying a flat in Bangalore. After lot of searching I happened to land upon this post by chance. Admire your passion and dedication in transforming your RE classic into this piece of beauty nicely called ATOM. Even I was impressed by the movie and the Robot. Also felt the way you have shared your hardwork on this post is quite admiring.

I would like to modify my THBD however most of the parts are not available on ebay India and I guess I also have very limited knowledge. The kind of transformation would cost me almost 2 lakhs. I saw your estimates and I guess I could get a similar one done here in Bangalore. I would love to learn more from you. Would be an honor if I could get to talk to you. Thanks
Sri

Thread Starter #204
Hey there Buddy, im really sorry to have missed your post. i was totally engrossed in work, i have invested in a new venture and that has been keeping me pretty busy. I would be glad to help you in any ways i can. heres my email address incarnation606@gmail.com pls mail me the details of parts you are looking for ill make sure ill help you in procuring those. Sorry once again for the delay however there is a lot to update here. i have missed quite a lot, Atom in rider Mania 2016, Rides on ATOM, ATOM getting a PILLION backrest and luggage rack fabricated, our club completing two years since its inception. god there is a lot to write.

Thread Starter #206
me and my fabricator did the job in house and modified the stays that normally come with the bike as it was a classic we altered the stays, however as yours is a thunderbird you can directly fit it to the front shockers ( this would be for front) for rear we did a template in fiber sheet and then cut metal in three pieces the middle portion and 2 side portions and welded them together to form one rear mudguard. stays were also custom made using 3/4th inch square tubes.

Hey Buddy, I had been travelling and been out of station for a while now. Just returned back and saw your post. Thank you for adding me in your friends list. I have managed to do a little something with my TB. Please see the link below and share me your views. I am also planning to do something with a few parts and found that Autozone run by one Mr.Chawla seems to have most of the parts. Unfortunately that guy is not reachable via phone or email.

The biggest dent in my bike is I have a missing Right Side Filter Cap which I am unable to find anywhere. Have even visited the Chennai RE facility but they don't have it too. Don't know how to get that done. Inspired by your article I thought I would pen down a little something but I am not very good with words and my 7 years keeps me busy when I am at home and not riding my TB around. Let me know if you would like to catch up when you are in Bangalore.

Warm Regards,
Sri

P.S.
Please find the link below:
https://youtu.be/jysPw_cvBpw

Thread Starter #208
hey there Sri sorry was too engrossed in work did not find time to be online, work wise more responsibilities on the head hence been busy riding is also taken a hit due to these. however will be in Blore soon probably with Atom. will PM you the details.

your Bike is a perfect Bagger bro loved it. you can do more with it. lets discuss in detail if we meet up in blore.

What is odo reading now incarnation? Last saw in your posts were about 35K kms, right? Even though my daily office commute (12kms up & down) is the Bullet, I am just nearing 10K now.

Thread Starter #210
my odo was malfunctioning when it reached 38k kms as the pin inside had broken so the showroom guys changed it ans since then it has run 7.5 k kms so i think its close to 46k kms now. with no mechanical hiccups with periodic maintenance he is doing fine.

Top Bottom