AstralBliss

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI members,
This is Rahul from Mangalore (KA19). I'm happy to be a part of TAI and looking forward to share and learn from all of you wonderful members.

Hobbies, its all cars; I love designs, history, driving, spending the whole Sunday morning keeping my baby clean.
And there is music. Deep into psychedelic trance and ambient music.

Student at present. (Management)

Residing at Mangalore.

Vehicles owned? Well, it's like they own me.
First love is always first love, not even a girl can replace her in my heart- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer 1.5 GLX-i
I never drove her as much as she drove me crazy.
Then there is my little sweetheart, daily driven- 1995 Maruti 800 TK.

Wish list- A Bolero 4X4 (modified to my preference)
I have obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to choosing a car. So let's just move on to the next part...

Reason for selecting the name 'AstralBliss'-
I wanted something different, something that describes my inner feelings, something connected with the divine cosmos. And that's the name on my Maruti's windshield.

Members, I need help getting used to TAI, like posting pics and threads and stuff.

I hope you enjoyed my introduction.

Drive Safe [:)]

Attachments

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello TAI members,
This is Rahul from Mangalore (KA19).

Members, I need help getting used to TAI, like posting pics and threads and stuff.
Dear Rahul, warm welcome to TAI. For any query in regards to forum do read our announcement section buddy. Have a great time here.

Regards

Akash

350Z

Core Team
Reason for selecting the name 'AstralBliss'-
I wanted something different, something that describes my inner feelings, something connected with the divine cosmos. And that's the name on my Maruti's windshield.
Heartiest welcome aboard, Rahul! Love that quote on back of your 800. Looking forward to enriching contribution from your end. Have a fantastic experience here.

Please refer to the Announcement Section for FAQs. Feel free to buzz anytime should you still require further support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Rahul. You are lucky to have introduced to this forum at such an early age.Learn and prosper.There is no age to stop learning. You have a good car with you.Update on that when you have time.[cheers]

Thread Starter #6
Thank you so much 350Z and Generalmax.

The 800 is completely stock. With the factory seat fabric and door pad fabric inserts. Recently got the rims painted black. I wanted a carbon roof wrap but hey, everyone is getting one. Too common, so left it out.
Still has old Sony cassette player.
But there is a Pioneer HU for my needs. Simple audio set up, good enough to trip with some good vibes.

Top Bottom